Staying Together

Suryeon and Logan decided to stay for a while in the beach. They're just sitting quietly feeling each other's heartbeat with Suryeon sitting in between his legs and leaning to his broad chest while Logan's arms enveloping her waist and inhaling her sweet scent.

"Logan" she called softly.

"Hmm"

"I have a question"

"What is it" he kissed her temple.

"Can I call you jagiya again? I mean you're my jagiya again, right?"

Suryeon really can be innocent at times.

Logan chuckled at her girlfriend's cuteness, "really? you're asking that after we kissed that way a while ago?" he said teasing her.

Suryeon remembered their passionate moment and suddenly got embarrassed. She covered her blushing face with her hands, "Logan!"

"Hahaha you're so cute" he tightened his embrace to her. "We can repeat it if you want" he whispered to her ear which earned him a strong nudge.

"Stop it" Suryeon said giggling. "But seriously, I thought... I'm going to lose you" her giggles suddenly disappeared.

"Mianhae. I was really not myself these past few days. Though I know it's not an excuse for hurting you and breaking my promise" he buried his face on her neck. Suryeon then felt warm tears on her skin, he is crying.

"Logan, jagiya, don't cry please" She lifted his face, cupped his cheek, and wiped his tears. "What's important is that you're here already. And whatever it is that happened, you can talk to me about it. I'm here to listen" she then kissed his cheeks.

He nodded and embraced her tightly.

"Let's go home now so we can talk about it with halmeoni"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, your nightmares are back after you witnessed that accident on the road?" Suryeon asked worriedly.

"Unfortunately, yes. I thought I already overcame them but..." Logan rubbed his head in frustration.

"Mianhae Logan" Mrs. Lee said which surprised him. "We should be the one to blame why you're experiencing that. We were swallowed by grief that we forgot to care for your feelings"

Upon hearing that, Logan burst out crying. Mrs. Lee hugged his grandson tightly and comforted him.

"It's not your fault. It never was. So, free yourself from all guilt"

"No, halmeoni. It's all my fault. If only I didn't ask him to join me, if I just listened to him, then he would still be alive until now"

Mrs. Lee held her grandson's face, "remember when you were teenagers, when you got lost in the mountains alone?"

Logan nodded in response.

"Who asked you to go hiking?"

"Hyung"

"Did you blame him you got lost?"

"Anniyo"

"Why?"

"Because it's not his fault that I got lost. We got confused with the trail and got separated due to the heavy rains"

"That's the same with the accident. It's not your fault that a car hit your motorcycle because of a drunk driver. You didn't intend for that to happen, and your brother will surely never blame you for it"

Flashback

"Where are you going?" Alex asked.

"Outside. Join me" Logan replied and threw the helmet at his brother.