Happy Moments

Early the next morning, bulk of designer clothes were delivered to the villa. Everyone was surprised as it was like the whole store was brought to the house.

"What's all of these, Logan?" Stella asked.

"Oppa, are you planning to have your own clothing line? But these are all women's clothes" Anna also asked.

"No, these are from my friend's clothing business. I've asked to send her best designs so you and Suryeon can choose whatever you'll like. By the way, her brand is one of the best in Korea and it is known internationally"

"Really oppa?! You mean you brought the whole store here so me and unnie can choose?"

Logan nodded in response.

"Wow you're really sweet! Thanks, oppa!" Anna hugged his brother.

Suryeon was still on her room while the clothes arrived and when she went outside, she was shocked with what she saw. It's like the whole living room was turned into a department store.

"Ahm what is happening?" she asked approaching Logan.

"Unnie!" Anna said excitingly. "Oppa brought the whole store here so we can choose whatever we like, he'll pay everything"

"Mwo? Wae?" Suryeon looked at Logan seeking for an explanation.

"Jagiya" he held her by the waist. "I want to buy you something. Since we became a couple, I realized I haven't bought you anything yet"

"It's not even necessary. You don't have to buy me gifts. Also, if it has something to do with yesterday..."

"Love, please let me, just this once" he begged with his puppy eyes. "You deserve all the best in the world, and I want to give that to you" he gently stroke her cheek with his thumb.

Suryeon sighed. Who can resist this charming man? She was touched with his effort of making her feel so special. However, she can't help not to feel ashamed.

"Arraseo. But just this once, ok?"

"Yes promise!" Logan answered raising his one hand like a cute little boy. "No pressure though. You just choose what you like, something you're comfortable wearing. But... no revealing clothes, ok?"

"Of course!" he earned a nudged from Suryeon, and they both laughed.

"Don't worry, unnie. I'll help you choose" Anna grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards the dresses. "This will look good on you"

"Jinjja? How about this one?" Suryeon picked a simple black dress.

"Ooooh, unnie, you have a good taste. Yes, choose that. And this one also"

Logan looks at them smiling. "I'll give everything just to make you happy, my Suryeon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suryeon and Anna are enjoying their shopping spree, taking turns into fitting the clothes they like and taking photos of each other as well.

"You two are so pretty" Stella said as she approached the two who are both wearing a dress that they chose from the selection. "You know what, we should go outside and have our ladies bonding. What do you think?"

"Oooooh, ladies bonding... I like that eomma! What do you have in mind?" Anna gets excited on her mother's suggestion.

"Hmm... salon, eat, another round of shopping... what do you think, Suryeon?"

Suryeon couldn't answer right away because she was surprised at her suggestion. Logan's mother wants to go out with her, she can't believe it. "Ahm, that's a good idea ma'am but..."