Chapter 1

The Beginning

Pain,

That shit never leaves you the same.

His body burnt with pain and lust as he heard the painful yet pleasured screams of the girl under him begging him to go as rough as he could. It drove him insane .His slender fingers wrapped themselves around the fragile throat of the girl chocking her hard enough to satisfy his thirst. The moment her eyes started closing slowly and tears started building at the corner of her eyes, the moment she was unable to let out another whimper, he uncurled his fingers and she coughed out moving her face to other side. He couldn't let her die this easily even if the devil inside of him killed him daily to take the step. She weakly pulled on to her tied wrist, oh how badly she wanted to touch him but he would never allow, Never. It was only him, his thirst, his lust that would be satisfied. He would bark at her face. "This is about me, not you. Remember that." 

It never mattered if she was enjoying or fainted. He only stopped when he was done and so he did, after an hour he removed the cuffs not even caring about the fact her wrists were bleeding. He roughly yanked her arms away tossing the cuffs and walked out of the room only in his trousers. She laid there unable to feel an inch of her body. Only her tears slipping out of her eyes was a proof she was still alive. Numb, he left her numb always. Even, she never stopped him regardless of the pleasure turning in to extreme pain. She lost the right, she knew her limits. 

Specially now that she fell so hard for him. To the limit of an obsession. 

He took a seat on couch in front of the hearth pouring himself a drink. The lights of his penthouse were off . The only source of light was the burning fire in the hearth providing the warmth to his half naked body. His body was ablaze with the hatred his heart held within him for her, for himself. He wished he could burn down the whole world till only the two of them left and slowly and very painfully he would watch her getting burnt, he knew he'd enjoy the sight like the a saint.

Flashback

"Jungkook"

"Hey dreamer"

"Yo bro I am talking to you " He was jerked harshly snapping him out of his trance .He eyed the so called dude with a glare as if he was going to throw him down the building. Hoseok laughed awkwardly but it soon turned in to a teasing smirk as he took a seat on the table opposite to his friend.

JK:" I am in no mood to talk to you. Don't you have any work. Leave sho"

"Okay I am getting ignored for a girl, okay yes that's alright. Doesn't hurt at all I am fine. Life goes on." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the over dramatic friend of his and eyed the girl sitting a few tables away with her friend laughing and clicking pictures of the food. So fragile .He thought. They were in a café and Jungkook's friend- Hoseok was a waiter here who was probably on his break time right now to tease him like this. Jungkook used to come here during his office hours each time he was free. One day his eyes fell on that girl , as if he was in a 80's movies scene he felt his heartbeat skyrocketing. For a moment or two he thought he was getting a heart attack, but a heart attack wasn't supposed to feel this good right. So beautiful , so divine. Since then, he made sure to take out time and visit here only to find her here always right around this time. He was falling, he was falling so hard.

Jk:" She is leaving." An upset sigh escaped his lips as his shoulders fell down and eyes shifting back to his friend who was casually sipping his coffee. " When are you going to talk to her. It's been three weeks already." 

"I don't want to be a creep. Didn't you see how fragile she looks. I just....whenever I look at her I just want to protect her from all the bad of this world." Hoseok smiled hearing his friend falling so deep. He started looking happier and more alive than he has ever seen him.