Chapter 22

" Warmth "

Once YN returned home, it was nothing how she left before. The beach chair, the small coffee table and the basket were the only things before.

They weren't anymore.

There was a whole ass tent planted in her garden beside the beach chair, a huge mat on the grass on which laid a variety of food, fruits and drinks covered with the net to keep away the bugs. A whole grown ass man laying beside it sipping his beer through the can and a huge tablet laying in front of him on which he was watching a random K-series.

She scoffed, clapped her hands, sarcasm spitting out of her moves . As she took his attention, he removed the air pod out of his ears and sat up straight.

YN :"You must be really enjoying your pReCioUs picnic"

"Just a second." He said, raised a finger towards her, leaned forward and tapped on the tablet screen to pause the series not wanting to miss any details and then turned towards her.

"The picnic? Right. It's really good here. I think I might stay here a few months." He grinned and she threw her bag down almost startling the hell out of the other guy.

YN :"Don't you have any work to do. You are business man."

JK :"I am a human on vacations. Please don't disturb." He waved his hand, shooing her off and she wished she could bang that tablet against his pretty head.

YN :"Yeah, alright. I will see how you stay here when it starts snowing. Don't you see the news Mr mighty Jeon Jungkook. It's going to happen soon."

JK :"Don't worry I am rich I will find my way. You shouldn't have a problem with me staying at my own property" He stressed the last words reflecting his oh so huge smile towards her with such proud expressions that one would have after wining the Oscar.

She rolled her eyes and picked up her bag, taking in the details of her once pretty garden that was completely ruined thanks to this human. She turned around on heels ready to leave when he started again.

JK :"Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you. I went in your home. Twice? Maybe thrice. I had to use restroom. I am a human please understand." He bowed slightly, using his soft tone dripping with honey.

"YOU!!" He flinched, getting up at the speed of light taking a few steps back to save himself from her who marched towards him as if about to pounce upon him. "How dare you! No wait, how did you enter. Why would you enter. Why. With whose permission huh?? I will report against you."

JK :"Yah , I only used restroom."

YN :"Restroom my foot, you want me to believe you. What else did you do. You pervert!" She yelled, grabbed her coat covering herself completely before her chest and Jungkook was left speechless, dumbfoundingly pointing towards himself.

"Did you just..." He took a moment "Call me a pervert? "He scoffed.

YN :" How did you enter!? "at that, his expressions changed within a moment. Turning back into those proud ones as he grinned widely.

JK :" I got you this home back. Ofcourse I had the key. "

YN :" You wait there, I will make sure you get behind the bars huh! Pervert! "She yelled, walking back to her home and slammed the door shut. It was so loud he could hear her locking the door from behind.

JK :" I didn't really do anything."

He laughed" Seriously YN "he laughed more, and then more, his laughter resonating the whole area before it turned completly silent for a moment. The kind of silence before a storm." What do she think she is huh! What do you take me for?? Huh? Am I that cheap? No wait did I really do anything? Pervert! Pervert!?" He flinched when the cold breeze slapped against his cheeks. The leaves started ruffling against each other and it was the kind of weather one would hate the most to stay out in.