Chapter 12

"Let the Truth out"

"I dug up on her history, I think there's something you need to know." Tyler said, as he took a seat opposite to Jungkook sliding the cup of coffee in front of him.

"I considered it better to discuss it with you first. I tried to contact you but Hoseok told me you needed some time alone so you went abroad."

Jungkook exhaled as he lifted his eyes, he watched how the door opened and the warden dragged a girl in. It was her, YN.

She had her head hung low, her hair covering most of her face. The lady made her sit and left like that. It was just like Hoseok told him. Her each and every movement. The way she lifted her eyes hoping it would be him. The way they struck on him taking in her time to believe he was not what she might be hallucinating. Hope filled up in her eyes as they grew wider than before. She raised her hand slowly placing it on the glass that seperated them.

Jungkook grabbed the intercom and placed it beside his ear and so she did at the speed of light.

YN :" Gguk..."

JK :" Yeah, that's me. Jungkook." He watched the way her seline tears rolled down her eyes. A blink of an eye and the next time her eyelashes lifted, to reflect her eyes that shone like they hid galaxies within them.

" You're here. I missed you. "She said." I look miserable I am sorry. "She chuckled through her tears. Jungkook wondered, what she went through for all the time she stayed here. Dissociated from the whole world. She must've really waited for him.

" I must be really greedy. "She wiped her tears." I was dying to see you, I thought if I could see you once I would be so happy. Now that you are here I want to hold you. Next thing I want to kiss you and I might never..... Let you go. "Wiping away the tears never helped as more kept falling down.

JK :" I want to ask you something, YN. "

"Yeah, ofcourse Gguk. What is it?"She might not be able to see but he had his hands balled under the table where her eyes wouldn't reach. She looked so fragile, so broke. He felt like he was back in those old times where he wanted to protect her. He wished he could take her tears away and give her all the happiness of this universe.

JK :" I want you to be honest with me. I need you to tell me what my mother did to you." She fell silent, her smile fell and it crushed Jungkook one step under the ground.

Tyler was right.

YN :"Tsk, c'mon. I know there's a time limit. They will take you away soon. Can we talk about something else. Hoseok told me you went to Paris. How was it? The streets, the place, the effile tower and what about Louvre?"

JK :"YN--"

YN :" Jungkook please! I am so happy why can't you see it!?"

JK :" I have time YN, as much as I want, as much as... You want. No one's taking me away yeah? How about I get us somewhere this glass won't seperate us anymore."

YN :"Really?"

JK :" You will have to tell me the truth then." He frowned when she fell silent again. Why was she hiding it so dearly. Isolating yourself from the world surely takes a troll on everyone and so it did to her. It makes you weak, it makes you believe in everything everyone says, it makes you fall behind. He felt like shit taking an advantage of her but he needed to hear everything, from her.

YN :"Alright. If that's what you want."

******

Tyler :" I got you the room but you need to be quick before the shift changes." He said before he closed the door. Jungkook looked around, it was just some table and a few chairs scattered around. YN ran to him and hugged him as tightly as she could. Her hands, however, were still cuffed so her arms wrapped around his neck.

He hugged her back placing his head over her shoulder. She kissed his cheek telling him how happy she was. Jungkook tightened his grip around her waist before he pulled back forcing himself to return to reality.

She sighed knowing she couldn't escape it anymore. "If you remember, your company was caught in a drug scandal a few years ago."

YN : "The man named Soohyun was caught in that matter. He was my father. Your mother took care of that case back then. There were two suspects but your mother decided to believe the other one - Jungmin. She got him the best lawyer for his case and got him out of there why? Because she believed him. Because he served her more than my father did. My father's case was weak even if he was not the criminal. "

YN :" I watched my parents staying up the nights crying in each other's embrace. I saw my innocent father taken away by the court and my mother.... She begged your mother, crying on her knees. It was like your mother had a heart of a stone. She just walked away like nothing happened. "

YN :" We were made to pay back the company's loss by selling our car and home. The only property we had. Dad died in prison due to heart attack and when I returned home I saw my mom hanging by the ceiling. That was the day we had to empty our home. I lost my parents and my shelter on a same day. I lived on streets. I ended up in several beds just to get myself a shelter of one night. The word hate wasn't enough for what I felt for myself back then. I had to eat from trash and worked shifts days and nights to get myself something to wear..... I thought.... Even death wouldn't be that painful."

YN :" You were not the only one Jungkook who lost his parent, who was betrayed and lost his everything. " Her voice cracked as she wiped those tears. She wondered why was she still crying." I know what you will ask next. Why didn't I tell you before. Because it was so unfair Jungkook! Your mother wasn't supposed to die! I thought I would ruin your life and make your mother suffer but she died and I was a fucking idiot to think it would bring me peace. It never did. "

She exhaled and stepped away from him maintaining her distance. Her vision started to blur both from sharp wind whipping past drawing unshed tears and the numbing waves of despair.

YN :" When we started getting closer, it was stupid how it brought me to the edge of sanity. I never knew you would be such a kind soul like you were. I thought you would be like your mother and it would be so easy to take everything from you. I fell for you Jungkook.... This was not supposed to happen but seeing your mother all happy like she didn't ruin lives it made me do everything. After you left home that day.... It should have brought me peace even after your mother died it made it even more miserable. "

She cried out as she fell on her knees." I called you stupid I called you a fool but it was me who was a fucking idiot. None of this was your fault. You weren't supposed to go through this. It would be so unfair if I told you and made my side weak. What about you....I never saw your smile again. I just ruined the one I love the most with such misery. "

She heard the door opening and closing and she didn't need to look up to know he left.

I can't even wish to see you now.... You might never even return.