Chapter 27

"Brighter than the moon"

Song : Wallow - Tommy Docherty

Slowly and leisurely the crystal flakes started covering the two, who were held so tightly against each other. Lips dancing against the other on the rythm their hearts produced. His fingers stroked ever so softly in the strands of her hair, touch as gentle as if the lady in his arms might actually resemble the snow flakes, that could break.

Once their lips seperated, she got on her tip-toes where her lips touched the corner of his eye, right under it and his cheeks kissing his tears away.

His lips stretched out in a heartful smile, his grip suddenly tightened around the girl lifting her off the ground as he spun around causing a joyous laugh to escape her lips. A laugh he might want to remember till he grows old, the melody he'd like to store in the most precious box of his heart.

When he stopped, he looked up towards his girl who glowed brighter than the moon right behind her. Like an angel, who brightened up his dark world.

She truly glowed, under the moonlight as the tiny flakes covered both of them.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kisses his head.

JK :"Let's dance." He placed her down, she noticed, how his eyes sparkled as if the galaxies resided within them. To her, right at that moment, the universe didn't matter. She might choose him, a hundred or a million times if she had to, to let her heart speak who won the most precious spot in her heart.

YN :"Are you that happy? " He nodded without hesitation and the two reflected such smile towards each other that brought them to peace and a vision of a beautiful future they might be spending with each other.

Their arms wrapped around each other once again as the two started to dance around in a slow pace. No one played the music, it was not needed. It was in the air, in their heart, in their eyes that never once moved away from the other. As the snow started covering the roads and homes in a white sheet, the two danced and twirled around having the most precious first snow of their lives.

He wished for the time to stop at that moment and never move on. He wished to stare at her till his eyes allowed and till his heart beat remained.

He wished.

*****

Once the sun rose and the morning gleam permeated through the window, her eyes squinted open. Her hand raised in front of her face to stop the light from blinding her. As she took in her surroundings, she felt a gentle grip on her othed hand reminding her of last night.

Her eyes fell on Jungkook who was sleeping on floor, head rested on bed holding her hand tightly against him. He said, he would leave once she sleeps, oh who she was kidding to when she believed that.

She slowly moved her hand out of the grip of the sleeping man and gently stroked his hair. It was the view that reminded her of their old times, waking up daily to such a beautiful view.

She got off the bed and fixed the blanket, covering him properly before covering the window with the curtains to let the man sleep a little more.

Once Jungkook woke up, he almost froze at the spot as the pain rushed through his whole body. It took him a moment or two to properly sit up. His muscles probably got numb due to sleeping in such uncomfortable position whole night. Yet, once he noticed his surroundings remembering how he slept while watching her, he couldn't complain about the pain anymore.