Chapter 19

"Discharged"

"Hyung, will you stop being nervous? Didn't you say you scared that dude away yesterday." Jungkook said, he was seated on the couch constantly watching his Hyung changing clothes to make sure he was in his best fashion but also didn't over do anything.

It was just a coffee.

" Ofcourse I did, he didn't ever try to ask me step back. Must be scared for his life" He turned around holding a shirt in his hand, a shirt on him and another shirt hanging down his shoulder. "But it's a girl okay. You need to see her damn she makes me nervous.... Oh my heart is going to jump out again."

Hoseok rushed back in closet grabbing himself accessories that would go along.

JK :"And you called me a fool."

Hoseok :"Don't compare me with you, you senseless human being."

"Wow that..." Jungkook said with a tilt of head. "doesn't hurt at all"

Hoseok :" Exactly that, who goes on a coffee in a three piece suit."

JK :"Excuse me!? We came straight from office alright. Move, let me do it." Jungkook chose the accessories for Hoseok, a silver colored necklace hanging down his neck. He finally worn a black half sleeved tee tugged in his blue jeans. A bracelet around his wrist and he was done. Jungkook chose the perfume for him too and smiled proudly at his creation.

Jk" Go and rock it Hyung

Jk" Go and rock it Hyung. I want little kids to call me uncle already."

Hoseok :"holy shit man, move." Jungkook laughed and let him do his final touches to his satisfaction.

Jk :"Hyung, I will win her back too."

*****

YN roamed around her little space, trying to distract herself from all the free time she had. It sometimes drove her crazy, how fast the world was changing and she was left behind from everyone and everything. If she really decided to take a look around the reality. She had no one to go to once she gets out of the jail. No one who would be happy at her release, no one to welcome her back.

YN :"Alright, three things to sit on. Right, the ground, the mattress and uh the blanket yes right. Okay YN, three things you do daily. Uhhh, I wake up, eat and sleep. How enjoying. Three things I ate, tteokbokki tteokbokki and tteokbokki" She continued counting things until she was completly immersed in it to forget about any of the negative thoughts. It was what her psychologist taught her, to count colors, things to eat, sit at or anything around you, you can think of whenever you are facing an anxiety or a panic attack or simply wants to distract yourself.

She got startled, almost screamed at the random sound coming from few metres away from her. It brought her back from her little success of distracting herself.

YN :"Oh hey Tyler."

"Hi, what were you doing?"

"Nothing just trying to apply what the doctor told me. What about you, its unusual seeing you around at this hour."

"Guess we will be meeting less often than usual now." He said, as he watched how her expressions dropped. It looked like, she wanted to say a lot of things but preferred to keep them in.

YN :" That's fine, you must be busy."

Tyler :"You will be too. You have been discharged."

"Discharged? That's not a joke--"

"It is not YN, Jungkook bailed you out." He expected a lot of things, excitement, wanting to run out to see if he was still around, fixing herself to be ready to see him, an expression so shocking laid on top of his list. What he clearly didn't expect was "oh, I see."

YN :"I don't have anywhere to go" She quietly folded her blanket, fixed her bed and placed the water bottle back in it's place. Her confused eyes searched for answers when he extended an envelope towards her. She took it and opened it up.

They were the papers of the property her parents owned, the property that was snatched away from them. The car and the home.

Tyler : "There is a little process and after that you are free to go. I will drop you off."

She didn't say anything.

They had to sign a few papers, a few questions were asked and throughout the whole process she didn't once talk about any thing irrelevant other than the questions being asked.

Jungkook stayed there, stood against the wall opposite to the station. His black hood covered him, the rest of the credit goes to the darkness of the night which completly hid him in it's embrace.

She seemed lost, confused, like a kid. Unable to recognize the world. She turned to look behind her once, twice and then thrice. Eyes searching for someone or something she lost along her way. Her eyes searched for him.

He should have been there for her.

His feet itched to move from it's place. His arms twitched to take her in his embrace and whisper tell her everything was going to be good. He feared, how would she feel returning to the home where she found her dead mother. He couldn't help it. He couldn't give her any other place. He knew, she wouldn't accept.

He watched her getting in the car till it drove out of his sight. He took out the necklace wrapped around his neck out of his shirt. A chain which held his ring. The ring of her name. He held it tightly in his fist.

I will make it right. I will take all of your pain away with me..

*****

Tyler dropped her off at her home. She thanked him, watched him driving out of her sight. The home was after her name, yet she wished she could go back to the time she lived on street. Such thought didn't scare her as much as the home in her sight did. It creeped her out. All the bitter sweet memories that took place in there rushed back to her.

She knew she wouldn't find them, her mother who would be the first sight your eyes search for after returning home. Her father who would take her in his tight embrace and tell her, everything will be alright.

She was alone.

The whole world seemed to have disappeared, leaving her alone in this entire universe.

Her feet dragged her inside. The emptiness of the home had goosebumps crawling against her cold skin. The silence numbed her skin till her bones cracked. She turned on the lights and yelped shutting her eyes tightly. A loud cry escaped her lips when the memory of her mother hanging right before her eyes, right in that place flashed through her eyes. It felt so real, so fresh. It couldn't be a memory. It had to be a moment she was currently passing through.

She took big steps walking away from there till that scene was out of her eyes. She entered every place, her parents stuff, her stuff every single thing was on it's place from kitchen to lounge and bathrooms to bedrooms. Nothing was moved from it's place. Every corner of the home was clean as if it was never left untouched.

She picked up their family picture frame and knelt down against the floor. She searched for someone atleast a single sound from somewhere that might take her loneliness away. There was none. She was there alone, devoid of the whole world. That night she slept on the cold floor, curled up in a ball hugging the frame tight against her chest.