Chapter 8

" Drive You Insane"

Falling - Trevor Daniel
Renegade - Aaryan Shah

"Did you break me, or Did I break you." He thought " Or did we break each other."

He stood up holding himself together and hit his foot against the couch. His hands slipped in his pockets as he repeated his move till he saw her squinting her eyes and sitting up instantly as soon as her eyes fell on him.

"You are back." She sighed as she took a moment to get in her senses and looked up at him. "Keep sitting". Jungkook said, stopping her movements and took a seat opposite to her. His legs spreaded as he rested his elbows over his knees staring deeply in her eyes.

"Hoseok came here?" She hesitated. She didn't expect Hoseok to actually inform Jungkook about his visit here. "I asked something?? " She gulped as she nodded. She wondered how much Hoseok told him about his time here.

JK :" I guessed, he wouldn't say anything."

"H-how did you know then?" Her eyes fearful as they lifted off the floor to meet his. "I wonder what you said to him. He is acting weird since he returned home." He leaned back resting his head against the back of the couch.

YN :" What are you saying? Weird how? I-I... I didn't call him. He came here himself...."

JK : "He wants me to talk to you." There was no humor yet he chuckled as he tilted his head. "Someone who's been asking me to hand you over to police and move on wants me to talk to you."

YN : "I didn't say anything. Why don't you go and ask him."

JK : " I don't have to ask anyone anything. He is acting like that since he visited you." He stood up as he walked to her. "I know you better. Must have used your damn ways on him."

She stayed quiet. He could see the flicker of pain reflecting her eyes. Truth or not, it hurt her and it satisfied him. He placed his knee beside her on the couch as he leaned down to her level. One hand holding the back of the couch as with the other one he slid her hair against the back of her ear.

JK :" After all, you did the same to me." He grabbed her jaw and kissed her. Her hands balled in to fists on her thighs as she stayed there quietly. He roughly pushed her back hovering above her pinning her hands above her head while his kisses didn't let her take a second to breath.

He felt the wetness on her cheek. He knew she was crying. It didn't effect him, like it never did before. His kisses traveled down filling her in his marks as his hands ripped her clothes off her. She gave in, he knew she would and that always gave him another reason to humiliate her even more. What did Hoseok said? She loved him and was getting obssesed over him. He was aware. He might reject it all he wanted but he was aware of the truth and he knew how to play his damn game.

He was not a fucking fool anymore.

He heard her screams, she cried louder. His fingers choking the life out of her as he pounded roughly inside her. He watched the way her tears rolled down her cheeks as she begged him to stop. He didn't remember how many times they came, he didn't remember how much cruel he was on her. He didn't realize the way his hand against her neck was slowly taking the life out of her. All he could hear was those voices bouncing against the walls of his brain chilling his bones to crack.

"What will you do now? You even held your own mother's funeral with the help of your friend's money."

"I feel bad for her. If her son was not that much of an idiot she wouldn't have to be under the ground at this early age."

"Wasn't she so happy about having a daughter in law. Having those ladies day out. Oh what was it, shopping, spa, salons, car drives. She couldn't even see her grandchildren."

"Yes!! Yes I will marry you. I LOVE YOU"

"You are fucking fool you know."

"I set you and Brenda up. I told you. Everything went just like I planned."

He moved his hand away pulling out of her as he roughly yanked her leg away. Grabbing his trousers, he stormed back to his room slamming the door shut. He screamed out as he hit the wall with such force that forced the blood out of his knuckles.

She stayed there lifeless on the couch as her tears dried against her cheeks yet there was a smile on her lips. She raised her hand to where Jungkook was a few moments ago. Right on top of her. Her fingers moved as if touching Jungkook as she smiled like a maniac.

YN :" You are so handsome under the moon light my love..... So damn handsome."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about it? 🙊