Chapter 14

"A new beggining"

8 days passed by, 8 days since he knew the truth, 8 days since she was left in that dark cell once again where she is unable to see a human or hear a sound except for the ones when she is brought to the cafeteria forcefully to have food- some rotten bread and water to fill her stomach for the rest of the whole day.

The doors to the once pin drop silent hallways burst open; too harshly for the liking of people inside. The heads inside pivoted towards the direction where Jungkook sprinted through the place  in trying to enter the ER but, was stopped by the nurse and the detective outside.

Tyler :" Jungkook you are not allowed in--"

"No, Yn! Why is she inside. What did you do to her!!" He tried surpassing the detective calling for death while one of the other police officer replaced the female nurse to add more manly power to handle the man creating a fuss.

"Stop shouting here Jungkook. It's hospital." Tyler pushed Jungkook, till then Hoseok was forced to politely step in raising his hands in surrender.

Hoseok :" I am really sorry detective. I will handle him." He showcased his sunshine smile, with which the detective raised a brow and stepped back however keeping his eyes on the man behind Jung.

Hoseok turned around reflecting the smile of angels and held Jungkook taking him away from the detective before he slammed the younger against the wall. Eyes reflecting those of a murderer as he whisper yelled. "Look the fuck around you. This place is filled with highly respected doctors, VIP patients and freaking police right in front of you. You want to get arrested so badly and play sleeping beauty with your damn girl behind the bars huh!"

Hoseok pulled away eyeing the detective once forcing a smile before turning towards Jungkook again. He let out a sigh watching his condition. His raven black hair tousled in to a muss on his forehead adhering to it with the remanents of perspiration, eyes bulging out from how turbulent his arrival to the hospital was. Clothes dishellved such that the second button of the shirt was buttoned on the loop of the first causing the overhang of his shirt to the right side.

Hoseok ever so softly fixed his buttons and ran his fingers through the younger's hair hoping to make him appear a little like a sane man.

"I am Sorry." Jungkook said as he ever so quietly took a seat on the waiting chairs outside the room and so the nurse and police present there sighed in relief. Hoseok took a seat beside the younger who had his head dug in his fingers occasionally gripping on the locks of his hair before relaxing his fingers again only to repeat.

"I am sorry hyung" He repeated. Hoseok pulled him up and like a lifeless rug doll Jungkook did.

"It's alright you needed time to wrap your head around things. Tyler called me too as a precaution. Guessed he forseen your behaviour. Doctors said she fainted due to depression and lack of nutrition. She will wake up soon though."

"I don't know what I want. I can't understand. This is going to eat me alive."

"Jungkook--"

JK : "I want her but I can't face her. I can't forgive her either but I know I made her went through shit too. I went to Paris. I meant it, I tried to forget her and move on and the first thing I did after returning was to visit her. I am fucking struck and to realize she must be going through the same. "

Hoseok :" Atleast you tried Jungkook. She didn't even try. You are my little one Koo. If you want to talk to her then go and do it. Sort this shit give it a chance maybe and see if things work out. It's not the same, it won't ever be but work it out both ways you will know what's better for you. "