Epilogue II

" Until I Found You "

The words that pierced her heart.

The words that had her drowning in the abyss without an escape

Those cold eyes, that left her breathless.

She felt the lump in her throat practically choking her till she found it hard to breathe. The pain rising in her heart had her fingers clenching against the clothing fabric over her chest hitting it once or twice to resume her breathing. Her eyes teared up due to the physical pain her body was in, if not the mental pain destroyed her already.

She suffered, thrashed her feet around once or twice unable to let out a word or call for help. It hurt like hell, she thought maybe dying was a better option at that point.

And so she closed her eyes, hit her head against the wall once or twice to make it slightly more bearable to take the pain her heart and throat was in. It almost drawn her breaths away from her, her struggles slowly came to a stop deciding to finally let it go at this point. Her eyes fell on the ring Jungkook had thrown her way a few moments ago. If the pain was not enough till now, it surely crossed her tolerance level with just one look towards the piece of jwellery she adored so much till now.

With a harsh tug she was pulled against a hard surface, yet it spread warmth through her whole body. Her hand extended forward towards the ring laying on the ground few feet away from her. The vision blurry and slowly the darkness started spreading before her eyes. She wondered,

Was she dying?

Yet, it was not the darkness, it was the moment her eyes slowly started opening, drifting away from her nightmare she gets once in a while only to wake up to the melodious voice ringing through her ears sending her into trinquility. Her body slowly relaxed in his protective arms.

JK : "It was a nightmare, I will never give you pain again." He knew what it was about since it was not the first time. It gave him a handful of pain how much he fucked up for her to have such nightmare every here and now. Probably like once in a spam of 7 to 8 months. He watches how her breathing turns shallow and she cries out in her sleep unable to wakeup even after several tries of Jungkook until the dream reaches to it's end each time.

It hurts him, most of the times makes him want to hide from her and scream out of frustration, makes him want to do something that is worse than what she is going through but it all comes to an end when each time her body relaxes up in his arms. Her fists curling against the fabric of his shirt and face digging deep in his chest seeking more and more of his love and comfort.

His hand reached out to turn on the lamp placed by the night table right beside the bed. He shifted in his seat so he was against the backrest of the bed, he pulled her towards him to have her in between his leg all snuggled up against him. She didn't once move her head out of his chest to look at him nor he asked her to do so. He was glad, atleast, for now her breathing was normal and she wasn't shaking anymore.

He fixed the comforter around her to keep her warm and shifted his eyes towards the window to have a look of the outside world which seemed to be sound asleep at this hour of the night.

JK : "It was quite a lonely night.
In the blink of an eye
The dark faded out
Blooming under the sunlight
Memories with me and you"

The once silent room was lit up again by his voice that came out in such a manner it provided warmth to her heart. It held the power to relax her enough to completly move out of her nightmare and shift to the reality and not fear him anymore. She held his hand tightly against her randomely tracing circles over his knuckles before she intertwined her fingers against his.