Chapter 25

She stirred in her sleep hearing noises coming from outside. As she opened her eyes, they squinted closed again taking a moment to adjust to the light. She saw Jungkook getting down his car holding the flower bouquet. She instantly closed her eyes again and turned her back towards him before he could see her.

She thought he asked one of his men to get it for him. She never knew he went to buy them himself daily.

Jungkook left the bouquet beside her sleeping figure and his hand stopped midway touching her hair. He hesitated, and pulled his hand back before grabbing a note and left it beside the flowers.

She sat up once she heard the car driving away and found the note and the flowers beside her. She picked up the flowers holding them against her chest and read the note.

"Sorry for entering your home again. I left breakfast for you . I will come back till night. Eat well :)"

YN :" What about my daily good morning wish" She sulked and fixed the sheets before stepping out of the tent and zipped it close.

She went insider her home replacing the previous flowers with the new ones in her vase placed on the coffee table and went to the kitchen. She found the meal just like he said wrapped in plastic and another note beside them.

"Warm it up before eating."

There was a smiley face drawn right under the sentence.

YN :"What is he huh a business man? What is he being so cute for now." She chuckled and put it back removing the plastic from the dishes when she stopped finding another note beside the mug filled with coffee.

"Consider yourself honoured for tasting my special coffee."

A smile appeared on her lips picking up the coffee mug and sipping it along as she took all those sticky notes and glued them again the refrigerator'door.

He might be missing, she might be alone in the home but she didn't feel lonely like she usually did staying inside those walls.

YN :"Will someone ever love me like you? "

Her gaze shifted towards her hands and she could remember the previous night where she held him till she slept.

"Am I taking too much time?"

*****

Jungkook went to visit his Hyung who certainly had difficulty choosing the wedding venue's decor. Jungkook clearly told him to discuss it with his soon-to-be bride but the older wanted to have some idea before appearing like a complete dumb before her.

Hoseok had a lively and cheerful personality. He was someone who loved colorful shades instead of going for some solid plain themes, and so sometimes he ends up doing a little bit extra than necessary on formal events.

While they were deciding the decor discussing it with the event handler Hoseok told Jungkook he might be taking three weeks off work to fix in his wedding and honeymoon schedule.

JK :"Where are you going for honeymoon?"

Hoseok :"I think Paris."

"Yah!" Hoseok flinched at the loud sudden voice. "What's with everyone going to Paris. Its not even that beautiful."

Hoseok :"Who else is going bro?"

JK :"No one, seriously there are a lot of beautiful places. Paris is really not worth it."

Hoseok :"What are you talking about. Everyone call it such a romantic place. Why can't we go there."

JK :"Because I said so. "