Chapter 7

" The Whole of it? "

Rec : You broke me first (Slowed +reverb)

It was night, when she returned. She saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with his head dug in his hands. Upon noticing her arrival he stood up immediately. She thought it was only her who looked like a mess but she realized, she was not alone.

"YN" She heard his voice, it came out so low she wondered if his pain was bigger than hers. She returned knowing it was too soon to reach a judgment. She needed to hear his side of story.

"I was scared. I was so scared I thought I would never see you again." Jungkook said, however he stayed on his spot. His hands turned in to fists, they were shaking, itching to hold her and hug her yet he didn't move.

JK : "Jess, She told me what happened. YN.... I, it sound so lame but I didn't know anything it was planned. It feels so wrong I... I don't know what happened." He felt his throat clogging up as he waited for her to say something. Atleast move or give a reaction. She didn't. It raised his anxiety, he thought he might throw up.

JK :" It was work. She came home. I received a call yesterday. We... Were working and I don't know how we ended up in bed. I don't remember anything that happened. I don't even know if anything happened or not. You..." He felt his pain turning in to tears welling up in his eyes as he did his best to hold them back not wanting to give her the wrong picture of using any weakness. "You have to believe me."

She stepped forward, her eyes as silent, as they remained on him taking in every inch of his face trying to find the truth behind those eyes she fell for. She placed her cell phone on the table moving it towards him. One look at it and he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He couldn't look at her again. The tears spilled out as he turned away unable to even face her. It was the lady from last night and him in the bed, naked in a very wrong position.

YN : " This is a proof it was planned Jungkook." He hated it, he hated the broken voice of the one he promised to protect. "But it is breaking me. Even if you are innocent I feel like It will crumble me underneath it."

Silent spread over as the only sound that could be heard was them silently crying. She needed time. She couldn't speak properly and knowing that he wished the ground to take him in.

YN :" What do you want me to do about it? Tell me, how can I move over this." Her legs gave up on her as she knelt down on the floor staring at his back. He turned around, took rapid steps towards her and slid beside her. Wiping his tears with the back of his hands seemed useless as more came out.

JK :" Look at me." His cold fingers nimbled against her arms so softly as they always does. Like she is the definition of "fragile" to him.

JK : "Even if you believe I was innocent I know it crushed you but please. Tell me what can I do. I never wanted to put you under any pain. Please tell me how can I fix this." He sounded desperate, his insides screamed when she moved out of his hold. He wanted to scream and cry out so much he thought he would go insane.

YN :" I feel like a side toy Jungkook!! "She yelled as she stood up." Why did you have to send me away. Why - why couldn't you work in front of me. What about all those previous times you sent me home like this! "

JK :" I-I would never do t-that y-yn. H-hey I didn't do it. "He stayed on his knees in such a miserable state as she let her pain leave in the form of yells. She wasn't doing any good either.