chapt 18 • Patience

The intercom buzzed, telling us that it was our first lecture of the day that would begin soon

"I-I think we should be.. getting our books, I don't want us to be l-late" Alessio's words come close to unsteady whispers and his body saying the opposite  of his words.

His head was to the side, leaving me room to explore his neck with my tongue. His hands were on my waist as I sat on his lap, their grasp tightened whenever my lips brushed over that specific spot that was enough to make him moan and his dick was trying to break free through his pants.

"We have time" I grind into him more, letting my tongue roll over his sweet spot before gently running my teeth along the skin.

"Do you like it when I do that?" I whisper on his skin, and go back to what I had been doing before.

"Yes.. I like it when you do that" Alessio takes more of the material of my skirt into his hands and balls a fist as he tries to softly moans.

Alessio has been good at telling me what he likes and not one thing I've done has he told me that he dislikes. I told him I'd stop if he didn't give me at least some kind of sign that he was enjoying it but the feeling of his hard-on was more than enough.

I liked to hear him say it and see his face when he admitted it. He finds it embarrassing but I assure him it's incredibly hot when he voices what turns him on.

I brought my lips back up to his lips, I couldn't get enough of how soft they were, and how good they felt against mine. I wrap my hand around his tie, wanting to feel his hard chest and the speed of his heart quicken when I meet his tongue with my own.

I was teaching him how to become a great kisser, and it was like he was taking notes with his tongue using my mouth as his paper, and I began to wonder how his tongue would feel on the inside of my thighs, all the way to my soaking pussy.

Oh fuck.

I could make my entire body boil just at a simple thought of Alessio doing the naughtiest things to me and me doing the naughtiest things to him.

The second intercom rang, this one telling us that we were expected to be in our lectures or we wouldn't be marked present and would have to see the Headmaster and explain what could have been more important than listening to the word of God.

There was a simple answer to the question.

The Headmaster's son.

"We're going to be late, i-if we don't stop now" I sighed and pulled away from kissing along his sharp jawline that drives me insane.

I quickly fixed his hair and straightened out his tie and somewhat wrinkled shirt from the number of times I grasped it to control myself.

Then I let my hair loose from the ponytail it had been sitting in. Running my hands down my skirt to straighten it downwards and adjust my shirt.