Cloui

❝ Hope? don't bother having hope ❞

-------------

Song Guleum
cloui

" Out of words? Why don't I give you some? "

-------------

This is a work of fiction! The characters, plot, and everything else (excluding my oc) is not mine. Again, I do not own anything in the story except for Guleum who I made from my own imagination.

Please watch 'All of us are dead' before reading! it's available on Netflix or read the original story on Webtoon with the same title.

This is obviously a horror/thriller story, meaning that there would lots of mentions of blood, death, and cursing. This fanfiction also angsty at some parts so please read with caution.

The story also goes slow! I like to put in details and make it so you feel like you see everything through Guleum's eyes.

You're going to be reading through Guleum's thought and emotions throughout the whole story.

I also changed things in the story, one being that Gwinam isn't that much of a dick. He's still a bully and a piece of shit, sure, but I made him more humane and not so psychopathic.

English is not my first language! Please ignore any grammatical errors! feel free to correct me as well.

This is also my first fanfiction I have ever published so my writing is a bit- err,,, bad. I'll improve over time so please bear with me!

I am also open for suggestions!

enjoy reading ♡