3

Chapter 3

❝ Out of words? I'll give you some ❞
---———————---

❝ Out of words? I'll give you some ❞---———————---

GULEUM'S POV

I would say I knew but hearing it actually being true really did spark a light up in my heart.

That feeling of a mother figure caring and genuinely worried about you warmed my heart.
It had already been 4 years since my parents left me.

They both died from a car crash on their way to file a divorce. Talk about double kill, huh?
Well, for now I know that someone cares about me again and it's not just my English teacher.

Onjo had already grabbed Cheongsan's bag from my grasp and I felt completely relieved because it was heavy as hell and I don't know what would have happened if small Onjo carried and ran with it.

I'm glad I could help someone this day.

“Thank you for the carry, Guleum” Onjo's smile made my heart flutter. It had been a while since someone showed me a proper and real smile.

But something about what she said surprised me. I'm pretty much mysterious, never talking to anyone at school except my co-actors at the theatre so my name... I don't know where she got that?

“You know my name?” I asked, tilting my head a little as the two of us walked to our school building.

Onjo smiled, looking down at the ground before opening her lips, “Cheongsan talked a lot about you last night” she chuckled.

I once again blushed, not expecting that answer because never in a million years I would have thought that Cheongsan would ever talk about me to his closest friend.

I'm only their number one customer over the years and nothing more than that. I don't even consider him as an actual friend, more like an acquaintance or a mutual since his mother and I are quite close.

“He did?! Damn.” I replied with an obvious shocked tone. She just laughed at me for that reaction and I knew I had to say something about her as well “He does that same to you” Well, he really does. Every time I come to their restaurant to eat, he'd just go to my table and just blab about school and some girl named Onjo.

Now I know why he does. I mean, I would do the same.

“Probably backstabbing” Onjo replied nonchalantly before stopping to a half after seeing a tall guy enter the building that is under construction.

I followed her eyes all the way through and I immediately knew why she didn't react so shy and flustered after hearing about Cheongsan.
It's because she's eyeing on another guy!

“I had the same look on a guy before” I grinned, carefully watching her face go bright red.
“Huh? what c-could you possibly mean by that?” Starting to picking up pace, I know she knows that she got caught red handed.

“Wait, I thought you were dating Cheongsan?” I remembered how the school talked about them a lot. It's really well known that they both like and care for each other.

“What?! no??? where did you get that from”

“Isn't he that fighter- thug guy?” I whispered, changing the subject and following Onjo behind as I watched the guy follow a group into the building, probably there to have a fight.
“Into bag guys, eh?”

“No!” Onjo's voice raised, frowning at me,
“He doesn't do that anymore” she added before storming off into the building entrance.
“hey, hey, I didn't know!” I exclaimed, sprinting towards her.

After talking about crushes and giving her advices, we finally had to part after reaching the second floor where my classroom is located.

And now I'm in this hellish classroom where he's in with me. I can't stand another hour with him and I really just want to go off to the rooftop and chill there.

I rest my head on my table and started using with my phone, checking my socials as if I ever get any notifications from there.

It was quite peaceful, it was just me and my actual normal classmates when the door bust open and I just know that the devil finally came.

After hearing the door slam open, I quickly stood up and walked towards on Eunji who was two seats ahead of me. I then started talking to her to avoid being called a loser, loner, and try-hard mysterious.

I usually don't mind since I gave up on caring a while back but I decided that today is the day that I'll change and be myself again after my parent's horrible car crash.

“You're talking to me?” she muttered, completely surprised that this quite girl finally started talking and she's the first one to be interacted with.

“Yes, you're pretty and I'm attracted to pretty girls-” I got interrupted by a large arm that slid onto my waist and I just know that this is Gwinam's arm.

I know because I still remember how he used to hug me like that when we were still together.

“pretty? oh, the two losers are having a fun talk! everyone, watch!” He laughed, watching everyone, making everyone forced to laugh, not wanting to be hit.

“Oh, and the bullies' gopher decided to join us!” I snapped, making everyone stop laughing.

His face darkened, obviously offended for what I said. He just stood there in silence, trying to figure out what to say to me. “Out of words? I'll give you some” His face got angrier and angrier, speechless, I would say.

After saying those words, I kicked the hell out of his crotch, making him yell from pain “Gah!” he screamed, grabbing my waist for support.
“Not a word but I'll take it” I snickered, removing his grasp from my waist.

I watched him waddle around, grabbing his crotch. After a moment of awkward silence in the whole classroom, he finally stood up and said something.

“You think I won't take revenge because I loved you?” he said, almost growling at this point which I found rather funny.

I was going to laugh at his face when he grabbed innocent Eunji's hair who wasn't even a part of our argument. “I've always wanted to do this to you, snitch bitch” he grinned.