Ocean Eyes☘

🌹🌼🌹🌼

🌹🌼🌹🌼

"Take me, please take me."

In shock, I stare up at the boy. Dressed in skimpy jean shorts showing his skinny pale legs, a pink thin revealing top that put his rosy-colored nipples on display, and some black fishnet stockings. His attire is very inappropriate for this frigid weather. But the big bruise on his small face is what really caught my attention and the ridiculous words coming out of his mouth.

"Uhm. . . what?" I ask astounded.

His lips start to quiver tears threatening to spill as he looks at me with those sad glossy ocean eyes."Please I'm begging you. . . take, take me with you, please."

I stare up at him a frown resting between my brows. What the hell is going on here? Shit, I should stop smoking weed so much.

"What do you mean? no, what the-"

Numerous loud screeching of rubber tires and roaring engines interrupts my stuttering as big black SUV trucks skid right near our location making the brown and yellow autumn leaves fly into the air.

The boy who seemed so sad and depressed before is now desperate and frantic as he tightly clutches onto my arm with his thin fingers ."Mam, please help me. They, they're gonna kill me, I. . . I'm begging you!!" He sobs out in distress. My stomach drops in dread as I listen to his words while staring with wide eyes at the big muscled men stepping out of their vehicles. Striding right towards us with firearms in their hands.

In fear of my life, I jump up off the bench ready to make a run for it but the boy continues to hold onto me firmly. "Take me with you, don't leave me, don't leave me!!" Tears now streaming from his eyes, dripping down his chin.

Glaring at him, wanting to tell him to let go and make a run for it, but the way he looks at me makes the words halt in my throat, the way he looks at me. . .

Loud ear-piercing gunshots blast through the air, making us both jump in fright. My ears ring and my heart quickens as I grip onto the boy's frail arm and start to sprint towards my car dragging with me. The fast clicking of our heels hit the pavement and the angry roars of the men and flaring gunshots missed us just by an inch. But we kept on moving, the adrenaline rushing through my vanes. My legs start to ache, but the determination to stay alive claws at me and I push us both further.

We finally reach my car and I fumble with my jingling keys with trembling fingers until I found the right one and immediately got inside, unlocking the door for the boy too. He jumps in the passenger seat and slams the door shut.

Shattering of glass in the back shocks the shit out of me and I quickly switch on the ignition and hastily speed out the park.

~•~

I'm risking so much by touching you
But when our skin meets
I don't fear hell anymore

Hell with you would be my heaven

-Luna Maria

🌹🌼🌹🌼