Switch🌸

🌹🌼🌹🌼

🌹🌼🌹🌼

"She wanted to have sex with me but I immediately said no, I didn't know that she doesn't take rejection very well. . . " He finishes off his story. He's now dressed in my pink cartoon printed hoodie the coldness was too much for him to take, but he still has his shorts on.

After basically forcing him to spill the tea he finally gave in.

Turns out, a simple fuck caused all this havoc. A mafia princess throwing a temper tantrum, and now wants revenge because her feelings got hurt.

"How did you end up getting involved with them in the first place?" I ask.

"My mother was their housekeeper." 

"Then why is she not with you?, I mean it would make more sense if you were with her instead of here with me." I take a sip of my tea as I notice his facial expression souring. 

"She's dead, they immediately killed her after I refused the princess's offer." He said his voice cracking in the middle of his sentence, but he continues saying softly.

"I should have let her fuck me, I mean what is losing your virginity compared to losing your only family member's life. Even, even if she wasn't the most caring, loving, or. . . or. . ." He trails off as tears start to form in his eyes and puts his head between his legs covering his face from me.

Having grown up in an Orphanage I don't know a single thing about how it feels to lose a loved one, but I know there must be some sort of emptiness he feels inside, the emptiness that reminds you that you'll always be alone from now on and no one loves you enough to stay. I never had a mother figure in my life but I understand how it feels to have her absent if that makes sense. I can't imagine how he must feel right now, he formed an emotional bond with her and it must hurt more.

Looking at him now as he silently cries on my bed, I feel my heart reach out to him. He has probably seen some fucked up shit in his life. The mafia doesn't play when it comes to death, it's just like any other tea party for them.

He looks like a pretty anxious person, his mental health must not be so stable. The fact that he just randomly walked up to a stranger and asked them to literally 'take him' is enough evidence to prove it. I empathize with the poor soul.

I hesitantly lift my hand and place it on his head, gently stroking his hair, my hand skimming between his soft strings of hair. I don't know what I'm doing but I hope it somehow provides him a sense of comfort.

My action makes his cries slowly cease a little and he leans more into my touch, surprised I sneak a glimpse down at him but find him already looking at me, with this, look.

Not having a clue of what to say"Uh, hey it's okay. Uhm, just feel free to express your emotions however you want, it's totally fine to cry."

A frown forms between my brows as I watch him get out from under the covers shoving them aside and slowly begin to crawl towards me onto my lap, once again strangling me with his arms around my waist. He places his head on my shoulder with a sigh, closing his eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"You said that I can express my emotions however I want to, and at this moment I crave physical touch."

"But, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know you didn't but please just let me have this, could you do that for me?"

"You don't even know my name, yet you are so comfortable with me. Why is that?, for all you know I could be a psycho serial killer."

"You don't seem like one since you helped me back there."

"Then your one naive boy for presuming some random person as a saint."

"Oh really, so you are not? Then what have you possibly done that is so sinful?"

"Believe me Fin you don't wanna know. . . "

***

We are currently seated on the sofa watching some old game show I don't know the name of, but I can't seem to focus on the screen as I contemplate on how I'm going to tell him to leave

We are currently seated on the sofa watching some old game show I don't know the name of, but I can't seem to focus on the screen as I contemplate on how I'm going to tell him to leave. I mean no I won't just kick him out, I'll take him to a help center or something where I know he will at least be safe, right? It's not like the mafia has control over the entire town where those people are connected to them too, that would be completely unrealistic and ridiculous.

As much as it pains me to tell him this, it has to be done. He needs to get help and I'll gladly escort him towards what he needs. I'm going to take him to the authorities, report the situation and get him into a homeless shelter. There, end of the story and we both move on with our lives again, him beginning his new journey and me continuing to improve and achieve my goals.

With that thought in mind."Fin, listen I think it's time for you to—"

"No."

Shocked, I snap my attention towards him, but he kept his eyes on the television with a blank expression on his face.

"Okay, this is what we are not gonna do mister. Stop being a selfish brat and try to understand my situation as well. You just randomly bolted into my life and turned it upside down with all this unnecessary drama. Are you trying to get me killed too?!"

"It doesn't matter if you abandon me, either way, we are both going to die, like I told you before, they probably already know your identity. So there's no point in leaving me."

Anger flows through my vanes like a burning flame.

"You fucking bitch!"

"I'm your bitch, yes."

~•~

Shorty a lil' baddie,
Shorty my lil' boo thing
And Shorty got the fatty
Shorty be catching
Moodswings

-Pop smoke

🌹🌼🌹🌼

Next chapter includes spanking