Clingy🌺

🌹🌼🌹🌼

🌹🌼🌹🌼

"Get off."

"No."

"Get off"

"No."

I groan, biting the inside of my cheek in frustration.

"Get off me, now," I command.

"Never." He mumbles, still clinging onto me but now his head is buried in my shoulder, strangling me as I sit in the driver's seat of my car.

After I exited through the library door I called over security to come and peel the scrawny boy off of my leg and I instantly ran towards my car, got inside quickly, finally freed from his presence, but I thought too soon when he somehow escaped the grip of the guards and came sprinting towards my vehicle, yanked open the door, and jumped in my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and staying there. Just like a freaking leach.

Exhaling a lung full of air, I rest my head on the seat, deciding to use another approach.

"What's your name?" I ask him softening my voice a little.

He sniffles."Fin."

I hum, nodding my head."Well, Fin. As you already know, you've put me through enough shit, right?. So if you can just kindly let go of me so I can move on with my life-"

He immediately perks up from my shoulder."But isn't it the best option to stick together than be apart? If we split up they'll easily finish us off, so no I don't think separating will be a good idea."

I grit my teeth and clench my fist upon the steering wheel."Look, I don't care, okay. I just wanna get far away from you as much as posib-" Once again he cut me off which should've angered me but instead the bizarre words coming from his mouth. . .

"I'll be your slut. I let you use my body, mind, anything. Just please don't abandon me." He says this with his ocean eyes looking directly into my dumbfounded ones.

I. . . am. . .a loss for words. . .

Why would he even say that? Oh my god, was he a-

"Answer me." His pleading voice rings through my ears as I stay silent.

Finally getting over my shock, I manage to utter, "Are. . . are you freaking insane?" He must be joking, he's joking. No way in hell is this guy serious right now.

"No." He says blankly." I'm perfectly sane when I tell you I'll be anything you want me to be, as long as you keep me close to you."

Just when the words left his pink plump limps, a soft drizzle of rain hit the roof of the car gliding down the windshield. A rumble of thunder erupts through the air, making the boy flinch in my lap and barring his face in my neck. Quivering in fright, that when I realized. . .

. . .He is much more delicate than I thought he was.

~•~

If my heart could speak,
It would say to you,
"I will not let you go,
" I will hold you,
In my arms
Forever

-Alexandra Vasiliu

🌹🌼🌹🌼