Heat🔥

🥀🌼🥀🌼🥀

🥀🌼🥀🌼🥀

⚠️Warning : there's a bit of sexy time at the end

Fin's pov🌼:

I got rid of the problem.

Maybe not in the most legal way, but I somehow succeeded in making Nami's day slightly better. For the rest of the day she smiled from ear to ear, walking around serving, laughing and talking with customers. Her pearly whites lightened up the whole place. I could tell she was very popular among the town. The bakery was bustling with various individuals the whole day. She didn't even rest for a second.

A small man with a greying head and asian features appears from the back and went to stand beside Nami as she worked on the casher.

I assume he's this Mr. Chan. The owner of this shop.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, grinning from ear to ear." I'm happy your back koibito. Everyone missed your presence."

" Yeah! we're glad you're back girl. Only you know my order by heart." A blond girl eating a strawberry cupcake at a near table chirps. A chorus of agreements followed after.

Nami's eyes softens. "Aww, I'm flattered you guys." She cooed."You all make me so happy, I appreciate y'all."

Everyone showered her in compliments and praises, whilst she returned the favour and continued to finished her shift. When the sky turned a dark tint, she finally flips the sign on the door to 'Closed'.

She turns around and her eyes fall on mine, widening. She jumps back in fright and clutch her chest as if just realising I was there.

"Shit! Dude you almost gave me a heart attack." She sighs making her way to the back, switching off all the lights and machines.

I don't say anything and just stare.

She appears back in the front and heads to the nearly empty display counter with only a hand full of pastries left. She observes the contents before shifting her gaze to mine.

"You want some Cherry puffs?"

I don't reply and a silence falls between us with just the hum of the running rifrigiator sounding through the quiet room.

Her brows crinkle at my lack of response." Why are you so quiet, something wrong?"

Yes, Nami. Something is very wrong

The wooden chair scratches against the floor as I rise from my seat. My gaze is locked with hers as I approach , maneuvering around the counter to get to her.

She looks confused as she analyzes me.

I have been confused too, Nami. About you, about us and about this growing feeling in my chest every time I look at you.