Fussy🍓

💮💮💮

💮💮💮

"I must be crazy, I must have gone fucking insane! Why the hell would I do that?!"

I whisper yell as I repeatedly hit myself on the head. I turn to look at myself in the bathroom mirror and find my face all flushed.

I let out a frustrated groan. "You're a mess Nami, pull yourself together, will you?"

That's right I need to get it together, I can't allow myself to do something so stupid ever again. It was a mistake, one big mistake.

With that thought in mind, I turn on the tap and splash cold water on my face and remind myself once again with determination in me.

"Okay let's go."

Turning towards the door, I place my hand on the handle and roughly pulled the door open.

He's sitting on the couch, the knitted blankets covering his naked torso, his back is turned towards me as he stares out the wet foggy window.

Good, now I don't have to look at his face while I say this.

I puff out my chest and clear my throat. "Listen, about what happened, that was a mis-"

"Take responsibility."

Dumbfounded, I stumble over my words.

"Wha. . .wh- what?"

Turning his full attention toward me. He stares straight into my eyes with a blank face.

"I said, take responsibility for what you have done." He says with all seriousness in his tone.

Once again I am thunderstruck by this guy, he catches me off guard all the time. The way he talks, the things he does, it's like he is full of never-ending surprises. . .

I hate surprises.

I scoff and place my hand on my hips." Excuse me and what exactly have I done ?"

He frowns. "Your dumber than I thought, obviously you should take responsibility for what you've done to my body. I would like your compensation towards me to be fair, please. You already know what I want, right?. So I would like you to-"

I interrupt him with the sound of my loud laughter. "Wow. . . , wow, wow, wow, wow." I applaud him. " Your a ridiculous little shit aren't you?"

He grits his jaw. "I'll rather be that than a selfish bitch."

My eyes widen. Did he just. . .

"You're one to talk, you're the one who dragged me into your mess, so the only 'selfish bitch' around here is you!"

"Why are you so mean?, all I did, all I did was ask you for some help and things got out of hand!, it's not my fucking fault that they came at the exact time I approached you!"

He throws the blankets off him and storms butt naked through my bedroom, flinging the door shut with a loud bang.

I huff and rub my temples.

"This is crazy."

💮💮💮

Most of the time
you're a pain in the ass
But strangely enough. . .
A cute pain in the ass

-Me

( guys should I become a poet? Lol)

But these guys keep on fighting, right But you know what they say opposites attract and what is love without a little bit of fussiness.

💮💮💮