Heart❤ to Heart 💔

Nami's pov🥀:

Nami's pov🥀:

My heart feels a strange sense of warmth that I've never experienced before.

Is this what true romance feels like? This strong infatuation for a person that it leaves every bit of nerves in your body blazing with scorching heat?

If so than I don't want it to be any other way if it's from him. This cute petite boy snoring softly in my arms.

How did it get to this point. We always fought like cats and dogs. I can't remember the time all the arguments rised. And I don't think I want to either.

I caress the side of his cheek and pat it slightly making him stir and squish his face deeper into my breast. I silently chuckle beneath my breath at the cuteness.

"Wake up, sleepy head. I need to go pee but you're choking my waist."

Just as I say that his arms tightens around my body and he throws his leg around me in pettiness.

"No." He pouts stubbornly with his eyes still closed.

"Fin, I really need to go. Don't make me tell you twice." I warn.

"Then just pee in my mouth."

I burst out in laughter and lightly pinch his tighs making him squeal and loosen his hold on me.

"Eww, boy bye." I giggle, quickly scrambling off the bed before he can reclaim his grip. I rush out the door an hear rustling of sheets behind me followed by a patting of footsteps.

I get in the bathroom and go to close the door when a tiny foot steps between the impact.

"You're not serious. I'm gonna take a piss, Finn!" I shriek, stunned by this impossible boy.

I hear him scoff behind the door. His face appears between the gap as he glares at me with sleepy eyes and that adorable pout.

"But I miss you!" He whines.

"I just left the bed two seconds ago."

"There's no specific time frame to miss someone." He counters.

"Dude stop I'm gonna literally wet my pants."

"Okay then, just let me hold your hand."

I slap my palm across my forehead and groan." Oh my god. You're impossible."

He squeezes his arm through the door and wiggles his hand in a give-me motion. I sigh and place my palm in his. He smiles, putting his pearly whites on full display, nearly melting my heart. 

He never smiled so widely at me before. The rare gesture only makes me fall into a deeper hole of emotions.

I pull down my pants and lower myself on the toilet seat with his hand still intact with mine.