000. prologue

third person pov

third person pov

roslyn snape sat on her chair the corner of her room at the malfoy mannor

roslyn snape sat on her chair the corner of her room at the malfoy mannor. shes been here a week already instead of at her fathers home though he was here.

hogwarts started in a few days and he was here to grab some supplies for potions considering he usually leaves them here.

her eyes were glued to a book layed upon her lap. the malfoys and her father never understood why she read those, especially because alot of the ones she read were muggle written.

her door creaked open, the dark haired girl snapping her eyes away from the book and towards nascissa who walked in. the young girl frowned. her favorite malfoy.

"it wouldn't hurt to knock." roslyn almost smiles at the woman. narcissa smiled at the eleven year old girl before sitting in the seat beside her "I promise to do that next time."

roslyn shifted in her seat, sitting up so her back was almost straight "so, what do you need?" her voice was obviously laced in annoyance of the fact she was interrupted.

"your father is leaving. you need to say goodbye to him." narcissa leaned forward, placing her hand gently on the girls wrist.

roslyn frowned. she sounded gutted, sad "already? he's not supposed to leave for another two days."

"well, your father thinks it would be appropriate now so it looks like he's not giving you any help." the blonde woman smiled apologeticly. roslyn sighed in annoyance, leaning back into the chair "that's such bullsh-"

"roslyn." lucius stood in the door way, his blonde hair long behind his shoulders. still a coward she thought "go say goodbye to severus, come on now."

lucius walked off, his foot steps echoing down there stairs. narcissa smiled at roslyn, closing the book in her lap "come on."

roslyn sighed, standing up and putting her book on her chair before following narcissa downstairs.

the stairs ended near the front door, severus placing down a brief case. narcissa patted the girls shoulders "I'll make some tea."

"thanks." the girl hushed with an almost smile. the blonde woman wandered off, leaving roslyn and her father together.

"would have been nice if you told me you were leaving yourself." the dark haired girl crossed her arms, the man in black turning to face her. his face was written in an apologetic font.

"I'm sorry." he said slowly, his posture fixed "I was busy doing something so i asked mrs malfoy."

"too busy for me, your daughter?" she raised her eyebrows, he sighed "I did not mean it like that."

"I'm joking dad. kind of. just tell me yourself when you leave in future, yeah?" she smiled, almost hugging herself.

he almost smiled. almost. "have you gotten everything?"

"yeah, you took me to get all my stuff last week, remember? we bumped into professor quill at the pub and you hated it." she said, him almost scowling at the memory "yes I remember. clearly."

"so are the malfoys taking me to the train?" she asked. you could tell in her tone she didn't want it to be true but her wishing for it not to the be true doesn't stop it from actually being true.

"unfortunately. I have business at hogwarts to attend." his voice spaced the words out, her hands behind his back. roslyn sighed "okay, I understand."

she squinted her eyes "can I hug you goodbye or is that not okay for hogwarts?"

he almost rolled his eyes, letting his daughter hug him. it was short hug, nothing longer than five seconds. once she let go, she looked up at him "see you in four days."

he nodded his head before grabbing his 'brief case' before opening the door and leaving. the girl sighed, walking further into the malfoy mannor.

"your teas ready." narcissa smiled, pointing her finger at a mug on the side. roslyn made a smile tug at her lips back at her.

draco then ran past her, chanting a spell to make the girl trip. he laughed "book nerd!"

"coward!" roslyn shouted at him as she heard his feet harshly run up the stairs. the girl clenched her teeth, standing up and brushing herself off "if death doesn't kill him, then I will."

"there's no need for that." lucius came out of nowhere, staring at the girl who frowned "if needed. I might kill you too. I mean you may be taller and older but I've got more guts."

"enough."

"you're not my dad, can't tell me what to do. coward." she crossed her arms. he didn't say anything so she grabbed her cup off the side and began to walk out "adios."

roslyn walked back up stairs, once her feet hit the top draco chanted something again making the tea shake and fall out of her hands.

her eyes narrowed, starring at him "DRACO YOU──"

jay speaks ༄roslyn isn't normally like this but the malfoys are just a pain in the ass so 😗

jay speaks
roslyn isn't normally like this but the malfoys are just a pain in the ass so 😗

also, there's going to be three books
this one is philosopher stone to the prison of askaban, book two will be goblet of fire to half blood prince and the third & last will be the deathly hallows 1 and 2