036. werewolves

third person pov

third person pov

there the students sat in the defense against the dark arts class, waiting for professor r

there the students sat in the defense against the dark arts class, waiting for professor r.j lupin to arrive as he was quite late. roslyn was sitting next to harry, ron sitting next to jamal on the table beside them.

"professor lupin is never this late" harry said, looking back behind the door. roslyn shrugged with a slight grin and placed her book on her desk "maybe he had a bathroom emergency"

harry smiled at her and rolled his eyes "eugh"

roslyn grinned a little but the entrance door to the class room swung open harshly, banging the wall behind it. the students look back, the man who walked in not being professor lupin but instead, roslyns dad, professor snape.

he walked quickly to the front, waving his wand to close the shutters of the windows, them shutting loudly. the sound of his footsteps harshly treaded on the floor, echoing.

he then stood at the front, pulling down the the screen in which would have something projected on. snape spoke slowly and lowly as he usually does "turn to page three hundred and ninty four."

all the students roll their eyes, silently groaning before opening their books to find the page. harry looked as roslyn as he flicked through some of the pages, whispering as quietly as possible "did you know he was teaching this class?"