014. professor quirrell?

third person pov

third person pov

harry and roslyn walk down hundreds of steps

harry and roslyn walk down hundreds of steps. they didn't say anything, they just walked down in dead silence, mostly because they didn't have anything to say. there was nothing too say.

harry looked at roslyn, gripping the outside part of her hand. she looked over at him and he just gave a reassuring nod "we'll be alright"

roslyn doesn't say anything, she just nods with an almost smile. he let's go of her hand at the walk to where there a big open room. harry touches his forehead and hisses.

roslyn turns her head, looking at harry "you okay?"

he nods and the two walk further down the set of stairs. however they both gasp in shock when they find it's not snape standing in front of the mirror but professor quirrell.

"you?" harry frowns at him. slowly, the man turned it around and it indeed professor quirrell. harry just stumbled in his words and he continued to walk down with roslyn "no, it can't be. snape he was the--"

however professor quirrell cut him off "yes, roslyn dad does seem the type, doesn't he?"

roslyn narrowed his eyes at him. he wasn't stuttering. in fact he was really well spoken and spoke almost poshley "next to him, who would suspect..."

he imitated his next lines "p-poor, s-t-tuttering, professor quirrell?"

roslyn shook her head "yeah I definitely wouldn't" harry just nudged her, and she backed down "sorry.."

"but that day, during the quidditch match, snape tried to kill me" harry walked down more, roslyn following after him.

quirrell shook his head "hm no dear boy, I tried to kill you! and trust me, if snapes cloak hadn't caught on fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeed." he paused, rolling his eyes "even with snape muttering his little countercurse"

"my dad was trying to save him?" roslyn frowned in disbelief. quirrell nodded before looking back at harry "I knew you were a danger to me right from the start, especially after halloween."

harry frowned, exclaiming "then you let the troll in!"

"very good potter, yes." he said calmly, his hand in from of him.

roslyn frowned, somewhat smirking "but my dad wasn't fooled, was he?"

quirrell shook his head, snarling "while everyone ran about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. he of course, never trusted me again."

quirrell slowly started to turn round, harry touching his forehead in pain. roslyn looked at him with concern but payed attention to what quirrell was saying "yes rarely left me alone. but he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. never. "

"now, what does this mirror do?" quirrell said, looking at himself in the mirror. he seemed frustrated "I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. but how do I get it?"

roslyn gripped onto harrys sleeve, him looking at her for a moment. then, a whispery voice from no where starts to speak "use the boy."

"COME HERE, POTTER! NOW!" quirrell turned round and screamed. harry slowly walked down the steps, roslyn still holding on to harry however he gently got her off him, leaving her to stand on the steps.

harry stood in front of the mirror, roslyn staying behind, scared. she didn't know what to do or how she should help now.

then, she saw harry touch his pockets and immediately, she connected the dots. he had the stone. it came to him.

she almost smiled at him however quirrell was quick to start shouting again "what is it?! what do you see!?"

harry, of course, spat out a bunch of lies to try cover up the fact he has now got the stone. but, the same whispery voice echos again "he lies"

"TELL THE TRUTH! WHAT DO YOU SEE?!" quirrell shouted once again. the whispery voices echos around once more, menacing "let me speak to him"

"master, you are not strong enough." quirrell responds to the voice. however the voice did not back down "I have strength enough for this"

harry started stepping back, roslyn gripping his arm and pulling him back as quirrell began to unravel the scarf he wore in his head. the two looked behind them, mostly calculating if they could run however they looked back, into the mirror.

the scarf was taken off the back of his head and there was a face. a face so threatening yet distorted. immediately, roslyn knew who it was. voldemort.

"harry potter, we meet again. " he said whispering. however then his eyes focus on roslyn "daughter of snape."

she gulped but didn't say anything. he seemed to smirk before ordering quirrell "get rid of her, she is not needed."

suddenly, quirrell takes out his wand and points it at roslyn, flicking it while chanting a spell "STUPEFY!"

she got stunned and knocked back far. she blaintly heard harry shout her name but nothing made sense and everything got muddled up all at once.

her head hit the cold, hard floor, and everything went black.

jay speaks ༄second to last chapter of for the philosopher stone :)

jay speaks
second to last chapter of for the philosopher stone :)