015. hospital wing and goodbyes

third person pov

third person pov

roslyn woke up in the hospital wing

roslyn woke up in the hospital wing. she didn't open her eyes at first considering she could feel her head pounding, it even radiated through her ears.

she just groaned and held her head. she could feel someone sit at the end of her bed, she didn't know who just yet but part of her was afraid to find out.

roslyn sat up slowly, groaning once again. the last thing she did was open her eyes, the light flooding her eye sight for a moment.

after her eyes somewhat adjusts, she could finally see who was sitting at the end of her bed. it was her father. but not just her father, dumbledore was also there but standing up.

"miss snape, glad to see that you're awake." dumbledore said calmly. roslyn looked up at him and he just smiled "how are you feeling?"

she squinted her eyes, putting her hand to block the light from the windows "like I just got spelled with a stupefy curse, then whatever gave me this headache."

"the school nurses said the pain should be gone in no time" dumbledore nodded. roslyn also nodded, adjusting how she was seating. she gazed towards her father who had not yet said a word.

she looked back at dumbledore "you know, I was relived when I saw quirrell there instead of my dad. it was still horrible that something like that happened but I was relieved."

snape looked at his daughter slowly "you suspected me?"

she nodded "yeah, you do seem the type." she smiled "but after quirrell told me you also attempted to save harry that day, I was happy. because it made me feel like you weren't so cold hearted."

"cold-hearted?" snape said slowly, almost shocked that his own daughter thought about him that way.

"now now severus, I think what the girl is trying to say is that she's happy that you are not the man you make out to be" dumbledore said. snape looked at him then back at his daughter who smiled "you tried to stop him. that's enough for me to know you aren't evil."

snape almost smiled, then just covered it up with a nod. he stood up, straightening his cloaked "I have some business to attend, but roslyn I do hope you get the rest you need."

severus then dramatically walked out. roslyn slumped her shoulders, looking at dumbledore "you did a great things. I rarely see such good slytherins nowadays but you, miss snape, are better then good."

"you're a remarkable girl, and I cannot wait for you to continue to do great things at hogwarts." dumbledore said with a nod, smiling down at the girl. she gave him a smile back, and with that he wandered off.

she looked over to the side and one bed down from hers she saw harry. he was still unconscious but he was safe. he was safe and that was all that mattered.

"roslyn!" harry said, waking the girl up from sleeping in the hospital bed. she awoke, feeling better then she did last time she woke up.

"harry?" she sat up, opening her eyes. it took a moment to adjust to the light but not nearly as long as it did last time.

"I defeated voldemort!" he exclaimed. roslyn smiled, proud "that good, really! its good that he's gone"

"how are you feeling?" harry asked after. she smiled kindly "better, how are you feeling?"

he shrugged "better"

roslyn grinned before asking another question "how's ron and hermione? are they okay"

"oh yeah, they're good." harry nodded.

"good" she smiled. the rest of the time they talked, it just concluded of harry telling roslyn everything that happened after she was knocked out.

──

gryffindor ended up winning the house cup because of the events that occurred. roslyn got points however she and dumbledore almost silently agreed to give them to gryffindor instead of slytherin.

now, it was time to board the train back to london and leave. roslyn, harry, ron and hermione.

roslyn smiled at them, hagrid them giving them all a wave goodbye. however, harry went up to hagrid.

roslyn smiled again, getting on the train and standing in the doorway waiting for harry to join them. he did come back with a book in his hands, smiling.

"feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" hermione wonders out loud. harry just looks at them, then roslyn. he shakes his head "I'm not going home. not really."

harry takes one last look at hagrid before joining the group on the train, the group waving to hagrid as they began to leave.

roslyn smiled to herself, i'll be back home soon.

jay speaks ༄woo and that's a wrap for the philosopher stone!

jay speaks
woo and that's a wrap for the philosopher stone!

on to the chamber of secrets!