New kids chp:1

Fear

an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

3 pov

It was your normal day in (town) a light breeze here and there, birds chirping in the morning the sun shining brightly. People are now waking up,some leave for work or come back from it.

But still it was a good day to start. Though for (town) It was common for them to wake up in peace yet what happens when that peace is gone.....

Y/n pov

'Beep beep'
'Beep beep'

I put my hand on my alarm to shut it off. "Y/n you better not fall back asleep or I will tell your father to pour cold water on you." My mother called.

I immediately got up since I don't want to have cold water dumped on my face. Let's just say I know that's not fun, as it has happened before

I got out of bed. My hair fell in front of my face. I then got up and proceeded to go to my door. Once I opened my door the smell of breakfast hit my nose.

I then proceeded to go down to the kitchen. I walked in my father was reading some news and mother was cooking. "Good to see your awake." My mother said.

I replied with a tired good morning. She then put some breakfast infront of me.

Time skip (just fill it in with whatever you do or did on a school day)

I waved goodbye to mom and dad and proceeded to walk down my street to my bus stop. Once I got there I noticed Max."Max" I called out to my friend. There soft grey eyes made eye contact with mine.

Max gave a smile and a wave. "So excited." I asked. "I'm not sure I mean I am but not at the same time." They replied. "Oh come on what's so bad about the back to school after break."

"I don't know, it's just that we'll from what I heard there are going to be kids transferring school." They looked down. I pat there back in a way to comfort them.

The bus then came and me, Max and the other kids at the bus stop went on it.

Time skip.

We all then arrived at school. I waved goodbye to Max since we don't have the same class.

I walked to my locker. Only to see Emily Hartley (I'm srry if your name is Emily change it if you want) and her followers.

Now I'm not one to say this but Emily is the popular slut In school, not to mention she is dating the captain of the volleyball team.

James Andrew Everyone like the guy for some reason in fact he has a club just because of his fans.

I continue to grab my stuff needed for class. After I was done I churned around only to bump into Emily.

"Hey watch where your going next time. You could have ruined my outfit with your germs." I also forgot to mention she's a germaphobe(fear of germs).

The bell then rang meaning I won't have to be yelled at by her. I picked up my stuff and proceeded to head to class as I did so I ran into the principal, with a few other kids.

I'm guessing there the transfer students. One had black hair blue eyes he was wearing a mask, another with alburn hair and he wore glasses, a short boy with blond hair green eyes, a female with black hair very dark brown almost black eyes, a girl with brown hair a bit covered one eye of her green eyes, a boy with brown hair hazel/brown eyes he seem to have some ticking disorder and the final one and he's tall with black hair and grey eyes.

"Oh hello again L/n, how are you?" The principal asked. "I'm doing fine, how about you?" "Oh I'm doing good, say could you help show these new transfers around school?"

"Sure." "Oh thank you I'll be sure to tell your teacher your late." She patted my head at left. The other kids just looked at me.

"Hi im y/n and I guess im going to be showing you around." "Well then hurry it up we don't have all day!" The boy with black hair and blue eyes yelled at me.

The girl with black hair immediately stopped him from continuing to yell. "Sorry about Jeff here he has a little problem of yelling at people, also it's a pleasure to meet you y/n I'm Jane."

"Well I guess we should all introduce are selves in Jack but since there are two of them just call me Ej." The alburn hair boy said "I'm also jack though most people call me Lj." The tall nboy said.

"Names Ben." The blond boy said. "I'm Natalie." The female with brown hair said with a proud voice.

"And I'm T-Toby." The boy with brown hair hazel eyes said. So far they all seem good, well maybe who knows who you can trust. You never know.

Time skip if you showing the transfer kids around and class

Finally the day ended. Meaning I get to go home at lay in bed. I saw Max again. We chatted a bit more while waiting for are bus.

The bus came picked us up. And drove everyone to there stop. Max got off a stop early then me since it was closer to his house.

(I know that may sound confusing but to explain it the bus doesn't stop by there in the morning but in the afternoon)

The bus stopped at my stop I got off went home. The car wasn't there meaning mom and dad are probably still at work.

I went up to the door and unlocked it and spent the rest of my night binge watching anime cause I can.

A/n well folks that it for now up date are random as I somedays have the urge to write some days I don't, so something I should mention is that Toby is in this despite him not being a Creepypasta anymore but I feel like it wouldn't be a fanfic without him, Cody/X-virus will hopefully appear in this story as I feel like the guy is forgotten anyways that's it for now also the image above is how I picture y/n you can change hairstyle and colour for the outfits. Anyways hope ya enjoyed this chapter and long a/n I'm going to end it here for now

-viper

Hello there so this is a different time date in March and I started this in February or end of January, and I will say this I changed a lot of the plot from the first chapter and it's much better so please understand that I have a grammar problem and that this chapter is not the best and I would rewrite it but I'm to lazy to
Have a great night or day
-viper (March 2022)