Run chp:5

Panic
sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behavior.

Final Sunday the day we visit the god forsaken forest. So quick update on what's happened, so the faceless man is constantly stalking me for no reason and my masked 'friend' is being a creep watching me sleep.

Now I set up a camera in my room just to get them to fuck off. Will they though no. No they will not. But other then that things are fine.

"Y/nnnnn!" I snapped out of my thoughts to look at Mia who was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Ya. Hi." I said. I then noticed the car stopped meaning it was time to get out and finally go to the forest.

I climbed out of the van and we all proceeded to adventure into the forest this time much deeper.

As we walked the trees seem to get tall and taller as we go. I here a all to familiar sound of static. 'Why can't you just fuck off you shit head.' I thought to myself.

Time skip

It's now close to sunset and we are starting yo make are way out but.... I hear the sound of a branch snapping. Everyone immediately turned around.

There were two kids. One holding another's arm for support. Why because the anther one was bleeding out. A huge gash across there chest.

Imminently we all went to help. "What the Fuck happened to you guys." Max asked. I helped support the boy with the gash.

He had dark brown hair, one green eye and one blue eye, he wore a blue jacket, grey pants and a pair of converse. Many and I mean may scars covered his body the most noticeable is the one across his nose.

The other boy had black spiky looking hair a bit covered one of his dark green eyes, he wore a dark grey sweater with light grey sleeve and hood, black pants and dirty black high tops.

"We don't know but it was out of now we're we all have to get out of here." There was a gun shot not far behind.

"Shit there here we got to leave." The green eyed boy said. Everyone immediately got up, the boy with a hash across his cheats was helped by Arcades since he was the strongest.

Everyone proceeded to run though the think trees, another shot, it nearly hit one of us. Not long after that the sound of static noise came.

Meaning the faceless man was here watching. Max didn't seem to notice, and ran right into him. They looked up in fear.

Then what happened next was there body was torn to shreds. The sound of blood fell onto the ground. Bones cracked. Though what's worse was they were still breathing.

I knew Max was in pain, suffering and I know we can't get to the hospital in time. I was so frozen in fear that the boy with a grey hoodie grabbed me.

Everyone was running I couldn't focus my breath was unsteady not in a even pace. We got to the car. Mia took the driver spot and immediately stepped on the gas.

We were on are way to the hospital. Once we got t there Eric the boy that was bleeding out was sent to the ER.

Everyone was check for injuries. Nothing to bad.
We were then sent to the police to tell them what happened. We agreed to lie and say Max ran off.

Arcades didn't agree. But then again no one would believe a bunch of teens that there's a monster in the woods.

Everyone was taken to the interrogation room. Conner, then Mia, Arcades, And Nolan the other boy with Eric were all asked.