2/5 gone chp:6

Disappeared

be lost or go missing; become impossible to find

Things seem to be getting better, though mom and dad seem to be overwhelmed with work. Both Nolan and Eric have been staying here.

After the interview police went to the forest where they found Max dead body. Though it seem to have scratch marks, bites and organs missing.

After that there was then there Funeral, both Sam and Nolan came. Despite not knowing them, still it was nice of them.

After that we eventually had to go to school. Both Eric and Nolan were left at the house. Something about them was off.

When I got to school I searched for my friends. Once I found them, Arcades wasn't there and Mia's face had showed fear.

"Hey you okay Mia." I asked putting my hand on here shoulder. She shoot her head. I looked at Conner he just gave me her phone.

It was a message from Arcades.

Once I saw it it sent chills down my spine.

'3 out of 5 left.'

I could easily figure out what it ment. Max is dead Arcades has disappeared. Now for the 3 it me, Mia, and Conner. Though I know that both Eric and Nolan need to know about this.

The bell then rung with a ding.

"We don't talk about this okay." Conner said. We all nodded.

Everyone walked to there classes so class began.

Nolan pov

After the y/n person left. I looked at Eric. "So what are we going to do, cause as far as I know the stickman wants you dead."

"Well.......... Let's see we could fake my death and you won't be punished for working with someone who works with Zalgo or we could get Sam's help."

"We'll leave Sam out of this." I told him. "Why you got feelings for him." "No but you know I care for the kid."

"You know he's only a year younger then you." "Ya so?" Eric said nothin, but then said. "Okay fine we fake my death."

"First we got to deal with the L/n." I said. I know the L/n agreed to look after us till we can get a job and a house, But we need to deal with them.

"Alright you go deal with them I leaving as a way of faking my death." I was to lost in thought that I didn't see Eric leaving.

"What! No you can't just leave!" I yelled at him but he was already out of the house. I sighed. 'Dame why do I ever think he'll listen eh if he's dead not my fault.'

I decided to just watch tv since there's nothing else to do, but before that went to the room Eric was using and made a mess of it so it looked like he was kidnapped. After a few hours of watching anime y/n parents came in. I decided to just play oblivious to Eric leaving.

"Hello Nolan how was your day, also where's Eric?" Ms. L/n asked. "I don't know, probably in the room he's using."

Mr. L/n went to go 'check' up on him. Not long after he came running to Ms. l/n. "Honey call the police Eric's been kidnapped."

His face was full of panic and worry. Oh if only Mr. L/n knew who he brought into him house or the fact that Eric is a murder.

The police sirens were then heard. Usually I would turn away from them, but so far I'm just some random 17 year old kid who was found in a forest.

Time skip and back to your pov

School ended so I had to go to the bus to get home. The bus ride was loud as usually but it was quiet without Max.

As soon as I got home there were police cars outside of my house. I knew something was wrong so I ran in to figure it out.

A police officer stopped me "sorry but you can't cross any further." The officer said "But that's my house."

He then let me through. I saw officer James talking to my parents with Lilith. I saw Nolan taking to another office.

'Just what is going on here' I thought. It took a few minutes to realize what happened Eric is gone. Just where the fuck would he have gone.

Unknown pov

After those idiots left the forest with thous stupid brats. The boss called a meeting for the whole house.

"Is everyone here?" The boss asked me. I gave a nod to confirm.

"Now you all must be wondering why I called a meeting. The reason is because we have a issue to discuss. Masky care to explain said situation." Everyone then looked at me.

"There is a group organization called C.P.A we aren't sure what it stands for yet, but it's plans are to kill every Creepypasta. We have been trying to figure out how this happened and it's all thanks to Jeff and Ben." I spoke with venom saying the two idiots names.

"But that's not important for now all we know is that currently from what we heard from Daemon is that there are a few idiotic brats we have to capture and get information."

I tossed four photos onto the table in front of me there were names on each one.

Conner Halox, Mia Julian, Arcades Andrew and y/n l/n.

"We have already captured and killed Arcades meaning there are three brats left, a few people will have to retrieve them, Sam agreed to go after y/n. Meaning both Conner and Mia left, who's willing to take the job?" I knew the boss would assign somebody to take the job if no one said anything.

Jane has to deal with Mia and Ej will deal with Conner. Now all we got to do is wait.

A/n next chapter is here and oh how sad arcades is gone I also decided why not do different pov since I usually do just y/ns anyways hope you enjoyed.