Entry 1 January 16 2006

Arcades diary

Dear diary

A few day ago I transfer schools, I'm was nervous as making friends was a bit hard for me as I had a habit of invading people personally space.

I try not to but it just that I'm intrigued as I have loved creating stuff like short story's maybe art I make then sell or photography.

I love all of it but one thing that truly annoys me is hate comments god people like them are just so annoying thinking the internet is a safe place.

But its never safe. But right now that's not important as I must continue to explain my day so it was good and managed to make a new friend there name is Max.

Max was shy and didn't talk to me much so I continued to try to talk to them. I eventually did become there friend and got to meet y/n man they were perfect.

They definitely have a good future yet as much as I tell myself that something tells me that I'm wrong and will end up like how I was...... you know what forget that, that has no importance but I know they will live a happy live

Though I feel like for some reason something bad will happen but who knows but I know for a fact is that y/n might run into 'them'. But I know I will try to protect them as that what a friend is for.

Who knows maybe I might tell y/n the truth- no that's a bad idea, but I promise I will protect you and fail again I promise.

-•• ---- -• ' - •-•• •• •

Y/n will fail weather it's you fault or not, you only bring trouble, sorrow and loss. But so so much death.

So don't •-•• •• • Arcades they will fail you can't stop it.