One last ride chp:9

A/n Okay so before this starts every character in this is a minor character in the incorrect quote stuff I was just using small Oc I made and have nothing to do with Creepypasta but in this chapter is going to show my actual blood thirsty murder of a Oc hope you enjoy as up top what he looks like now have fun reading this shity book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silent
not making or accompanied by any sound.

I heard a car driving. I opened my eyes everything was blurry, I tried to focus but couldn't. I closed my eyes again letting the dark consume me.

When I woke up again I heard yelling. Though it was muffled, at least until I hear a bang on the car. I looked to the window I heard it from, it was slightly blurry but I saw blood splatters.

The door opened, and it was a boy he wore a entirely black outfit. I could see his face because his mask was in the way.

"Huh so this is the person slendy wants, don't see how there any use." Wow rude man.

He got into the car and started it up.

His eyes looked grey and his hair was different shades of dark Brown. He wore a black mask was like a smile with sharp teeth on the left corner had two drop of blood, a black hoodie ripped fingerless glove and black ripped pants.

The car the got out of park and back on the road, "so y/n what do you know about C.P.A.?"

What now. "I don't know what your talking about." I replied.

"Really, I'm surprised as your the child of the two main people in charge of it though of course we can't forget about James or Lilith now as there a big part of it. So I'll ask again what do you know?" He sounded a boy mad.

"Look man I don't know aright." I said.

The boy gave a angry sigh. "Fine, don't answer but i promise ya when we get to are destination you are in for a bloody treat."

The car ride then became a bit silent. I'd felt sickening. I looked out the window as trees passed and a few cars.

Though the people in the car are unaware that someone is being kidnapped.

Though I thought back to what the boy said. He mentioned something about C.P.A. And my parents being the main workers for the project.

I know my parents had a busy job yet I didn't think it have anything to do with kidnappings, or maybe it's not.

Recently murders have been happening. Could this project be something to stop it like some FBI thing.
Though what does C.P.A. Mean.

While trying to think something clicked, I remember picking up a folder it had C.P.A. Underneath was

Creepypasta Paranormal Activity

It had a pentagram underneath.

Now truly what was my parents job, they are rarely home but when they are they don't seem like the people to work for a secret government.

I started to feel sleepy, I didn't bother to fight it.

A/n short chapter srry but I just was lazy so forgive me also next chapter explains a bit of stuff going on because this book is chaos also be sure to comment if you want something to happen in this story that would be cool Anyways have a great day/night

-Viper

Hope this video makes you forgive me for the short chapter