A project chp:2

Pain
physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury.

Y/n pov

The day started as any other it's now been a week since the transfers came. Also I finally got to meet Max friend they have been talking about. His name was Arcades.

Arcades seems to have a good friend with Max. But right now that's not important. Right now it's class. So I stopped daydreaming when the bell rang meaning class have started.

"Good evening class, today we are going to be working on a new project." Miss tech said.

"So for a quick explanation you will work in a group of 5 of your choice. Everyone in your grade is doing this so you can ask other class to join your group." She started to explain.

"Once you make your group, you will come to me to pick a piece of paper out of this box." She said showing a box filled.

"On each paper you will have a location in town, and your job is to film your location, explaining where you are. Now you can do it like a movie kind of setting but just show your surroundings. You will have 2 weeks to do this project." She finished. The class then started to go around to get into groups.

I wasn't sure who I would work with till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mia my childhood friend. "Hey y/n I know we haven't talked in a while but I thought maybe we could work together. As well as with Conner since he doesn't have many friends that are in the same grade."

I thought about it, me and Mia haven't talked since grade 5 after Mia became friends with Emily. Though if rumours are true then Mia stopped being friends with her recently.

"Fine..." I said. "Yay I hope we can be friends again, your really fun to hang around." She smiled with joy, I kinda missed Mia joyful self.

"Hey before we talk with Conner I think I know who else we can work with." I said. "Really who." "There names are Max and Arcades. There in the other class."

".... Sure I love to meet them." She was now jumping with joy. Her alburn hair in a ponytail bounced up and down. She then dragged me with her so we can go talk to Conner.

As we came up to him, the sleep deprived boy looked at us. "Hey Conner I was wondering do you want to work with me and y/n pulse to other kids I have never met with us."

"....Sure..." he replied. I didn't realize how fast time went before class ended and now it was lunch. Both Conner and Mia wanted to meet Max and Arcades.

Now that I mentioned it I don't believe I have described much about my friends.

Mia she had beautiful long wavy alburn hair she often had it in a ponytail. She also had light almost white blue eyes. She was also is very hyper, her smile could often fix people sadness.

Conner had coffee hair that covered his emerald eyes his coffee hair also had red tips. He really loved Creepy and horror kind of stuff. He was very quiet so I don't know much about him.

Max they had light curly brown hair and soft innocent grey eyes. They are introverted despite acting like a extrovert, they often get into trouble but never really seems to care. So there the careless type.

Finally Arcades now despite have just met him he was very close up to me admiring my looks. He asked if he could take a picture of me. I said yes he seems really happy so I guess you could say he's a mix between Mia and Max.

Now back to the present. Lunch has started so I went to go get food then went to the table I often stayed at Mia sat on one side Conner beside her.

Not long after that Max and Arcades came. "Hey y/n." Max waved. "Hey Max, I was wondering if you and Arcades wanted to join me, Mia's and Conners group for the project."

"Sure what about you Arcades." Max said "I'm alright with that as long as I get to use the camera." He said with a proud voice.

Time skip

After lunch we met up with the teacher, and told her are group. For the location we had to go to the forest and visit the abandon building.

Time skip again

Eventually school ended we had to all get some stuff for the film. While there I ran into Ben and Jeff. I haven't seen them since the whole tour thing.

"hello again y/n." Jeff spoke in a voice that said 'go fuck yourself' "nice to see you to." I replied with a glare.

"Alright girls quit fighting. Say y/n want to join are group." Ben said when he called Jeff and me a girl we gave him a glare that even the devil himself would cower in fear(oh poor innocent y/n if only you knew)

"Sorry Ben but I already have a group." I said. Ben sulked at that but Jeff then started to drag him away since they needed to leave.

I got on my bus and went home. When I got home I saw a note on the counter.

'Hey sweetie me and your mom are going to a wedding, if you remember. We will be back in a few days please don't burn the house Down.'

It was from dad, I completely forgot about the wedding but understood. I went up to my room to see if I had any of the things I needed for the project.

Now that I think about it. I remember hearing stories about the forest, ones that if you were a child would be the things that keep you up at night.

But do i believe it no not really probably some sleep deprived teen who lives in his moms basement, and just wanted to scare people. Who made the stories up.

Well it's time for the project to start Day 1

A/n chp two is now here and with some new characters that will help the story plus Arcades my oc and so far all the characters and oc in this story there's Mia, Conner, Max and Arcades hope you have a good rest of your day or night. I am working on the drawings, I just need time as art block has unfortunately made it impossible for me to draw idk how I have art block when I know I have something to draw. Oh well

-viper