A diary chp:7

Diary
a book in which one keeps a daily record of events and experiences

Y/n pov
The police question my mom as I was talking with Nolan. He explained to me that Eric was kidnapped, though something about it felt off.

I didn't question as i probably was going to be told during dinner or sometime after.

Time skip Srry

So they haven't told me what happened and act as if everything is fine, we'll it's not.

I finished emptying my bag then grabbing my English book. I saw Mia walking down the hall and Conner.

Mia had bags under her eyes, and she looked scared.
She didn't have her bright happy smile. I was about to close my locker till I noticed a box I hadn't seen before.

There was a note. It had red ink(wrong universe Ink) and was definitely rushed.

Hey y/n
I don't think I will ever see you again but I want you to know that there after us, gaurd the note book in the box with your life. Don't let anyone see or find it.

I also don't trust officers James and Lilith they-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It ended there, but a bloody handprint. I looked at my locker front side and it was still the same dull grey green. No hint of anything bloody touching it.

Unless the evidence was cleaned up, I put the note back in my locker and looked inside the box.

It was a black diary with blood stains on the inside of the pages. Everything seem to be intact.

I looked at the back of the book to see who it belong to, my eyes went wide reading the name

A

R

C

A

D

E

S

Arcades. It was his diary, the last thing we have to figure out what the fuck is going on. For now I think I should keep this from Mia and Conner.

I put the Diary away. I didn't want people to think I killed someone. I headed to class, I sat beside Mia.

She looked afraid, her hair was a mess, her eyes were red from crying. I thought of something that may help her cheer up.

I taped her shoulder. She looked at me. "Hey, want to go to your place and hang?" I asked. "Sure." She replied, that same bright smile came back.

Class proceeded as usual, I chatted with Conner he seemed a bit off, like he was planning on doing something asking these weird questions.

Like 'have you seen the faceless man' 'do you have anything planned today' he kept asking question after question about the faceless bastard.

I ran since, I was really creeped out and I don't run from things, unless it's a faceless bastard who decides to kill.

Time skip yet again because I'm a lazy.

I arrived at Mia's house. Mia then got her keys out of her bag. The door unlocked with a click.

We walked in, as soon as we did I smelled cookies. "Welcome home sweets." A man came from around the corner. "Oh I see you brought a friend, say why don't you two have some freshly baked cookies."

We both immediately ran to the kitchen, though we tripped over each other. I was on top of Mia I blushed from embarrassment since I landed on her ummmmm

......

Boobs. I got of face red as a tomato. "Shit Mia I'm so very sorry!" I Yelled. Mia just laughed. "It's fine beside it was a accident.

She then got, I did the same. We then peacefully got are cookies. They tasted so good. They were soft and chewy. Just the perfect cookies ever.

After are delicious cookie snack we went to Mia's room. It had white walls, posters of anime and singers. And the average teen girl room.

We hoped onto the bed, I placed my bag o the floor first. We then went to play smash bros. I played (favourite character) since they were the best, and because I'm familiar with there moves.

We played for a bit till I want to get a drink of water. I told Mia that I was going to go get a drink of water.

She told me the cups were in the cabinet close to the fridge. While I did that I got my water.

I heard a scream, it was Mia I put the cup down and ran to her.

There she stood, Arcades diary, his bloody diary. "Yo-you ki-killed Arcades didn't you." She liked at me with fear.

I walked close to try to get her to calm down and I could explain. "G-g-get back, yo-yo-you Murder!" She yelled at me.

I froze, there no way to prove I'm innocent. "Le-leave! Now before I call the cops!" I panicked.

I ran at her to grab the Diary then my school bag. And ran out of her house. Panic was all I felt, I felt betrayed.

I thought I could trust Mia, guess I should be careful with who I trust. I continue to run home afraid that Mia called the police.

I got home around 11pm. I closed the door and went to my room, and there it was the bloody camera i have grown to hate. It's red light flashing.

I was just done so I closed my curtains and locked the window for safety but it probably won't work. I then grabbed some melatonin taking 3 I know it's to much but I just don't care right now.

I then just went to sleep. To tired to deal with this bull shit.

A/n I haven't updated in a while now and I hope you forgive me I just have been to lazy to do stuff lately. So srry again and thx to the people that read this.

Have a great rest of you day or night

-viper