Your joking right? Chp:11

A/n So something I'm changing Is that I'm now going yo call y/n, reader because it's easier for me and I'm lazy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voices

the sound produced in a person's larynx and uttered through the mouth, as speech or song.

I looked up at the roof. It's been a good few hours since I was beat to hell pretty much. By the end of it I could barely stay awake, probably from blood loss or pain.

Now I've just been here I got bandaged up so my cuts won't cut infected. The most annoying bandage is on my face. The whole mask dude cut me on my cheek, it'll probably leave a scar.

The room wasn't bad but it wasn't good. It had a soft bed, night stand or is it a treasure chest? There was also a table finally it had a small bathroom. Most was pretty cottage feeling.

There was a pretty big window though it couldn't open. Most of what I can see out the window is just trees upon trees. It was also night so I don't know how long I've been here for.

Maybe I should get some sleep, might need it for whatever the psychos here have planned. I wonder if mom and dad are okay. I closed my eyes and went to sleep real fast.

Dream land
I looked around my surroundings. I was laying down on my back which made the Trees look tall, and a uncomfortable wet substance was under me. I lifted my hand to look at it there it had blood on it. I sat up, I looked infront there was Max, Mia and Conners body all looking at me.

I got up immediately, the blood stuck to mr clothes

'It's all your fault." They said what? I thought. They said it again

It's all your fault
and again

It's all your fault
and again

It's all your fault
and again

It's all your fault
and again

I started to run away 'awww Is Reader running from there problems like usual.' Said the voice of Mia

Dream land over :>

'Knock '
'knock'

Was heard from the door, I opened my eyes feeling a bit better now that I got sleep. But still uncomfortable from the dream/nightmare. There voice still rung in my ears repeating the words. The knocking continued, which also shut there voice up.

I got off the bed and went up to the door, Behind it was the same man who kidnapped me. His outfit was still all black though he now had belts on his sweater, three on his chest and four on each arm.

"Let's go kid." He then started to walk down the hall without a word. There were a few other rooms. We then walked out the door which leads outside.

There were crickets and a slight breeze. The trees stood tall like a cage so there was no way to leave. We continue to walk.

Finally we got to where a lot of people were. They all looked scared. The kidnapping dude then left, I went to go find a seat.

As I looked I saw a familiar person. The same person I ran into after I...... after I killed them....... he said his name was Jasper.

I tapped him on the shoulder, he then looked at me with shock. "Hey, remember me the person who ran into you?"

"Oh hey long time no see how are you, doing good?" He asked a concerned look on his face. I nodded my head and asked if I could sit beside him for the time being.

3 pov

Everyone went quite as the sound of static filled there ears. It hurt some got bloody noses from it. Finally once everyone was quiet, the sound of foot steps came.

Those foot steps walked onto the stage infront at a safe distance from the fire. What stood on it was a man in a suit....

With no face

"Hello everyone, my name is Slenderman." He said. "I'm sure your wondering why you were brought here, well to put it simple your here to become a killer. But if you don't want then feel free to leave."

Mostly everyone left, though they didn't make it far as fun shots were shot in the air. Two men beside the tall figure stood there. One wore a white mask the other his famous yellow hoodie.

The few that weren't hit immediately went back to there seats scared of what might happen next.

"Great I'm glad that's over with now to explain it a bit better since it clearly didn't go through your stupid human minds." His voice went dark near the end of his sentence.

"So you are to train to become killers, there are many tasks. The goal is to survive these task, though the task won't end till a set of people die. There are a total of 9 tasks maybe 10 but that's still in discussions.

I hope you all understand stand. Now for the rules since there needs to be some
Rule one there is a given schedule you must follow
Rule two if you try to leave this forest you will be killed
Rule three there is a curfew from 5:00am to 9:00pm in you are seen outside of your given cabin you will be killed
Rule four all weapons will be locked up unless you are given permission to use items
Rule five each cabin has somone to keep a eye on everyone here so if you disrespect them then you will be killed.

I hope these rules aren't to hard to follow, now off to bed as you all have two days to prepare for the first task. And remember to follow the rules, and none of you think this is some stupid joke because everyone here will kill you without hesitation"

The tall faceless man then left, though the uncomfortable aura around them group of people did help very much.