Questions chp :10

scared
fearful; frightened

I heard voices they weren't that loud yet I could hear them. I opened my eyes a little light came into my vision, which hurt like a bitch. I felt something on me, it was small and child like.

I opened my eyes again to meet a pair of bright green eyes. A bit of brown hair fell over there face. They then got off me so I could sit up. Once i did i looked around the room, I recognized a few as they looked like the transfers that left just as soon as they came.

"Oh great there awake already." A man in a feminine mask said. He seemed a bit irritated by the fact I was awake. "O-oh dont b-be such fuck buzz k-kill masky i m-mean it'll be ea-easier to shit get answers f-from them.

I recognized the owner of the voice it was the brown haired boy with a ticking problem. He seemed to be okay. Actually everyone besides a few people.

Nothing made sense, I was kidnapped and now in a house full of strangers. I started to breathe heavenly.

It's to stressful

I don't know where I am

Before I knew it again i passed out.

~~

Man what the hell is there deal with knocking people out. Now I got a pounding headache. I was tied to a chair I couldn't see anything.

Probably a blindfold. I heard a door opening. Then foot steps, the foot steps came close to me. The blind fold was ripped off, the light invaded my vision.

It hurt, but my eyes adjusted to the light. Turns out it was a light hanging on my head.

In front of me were two masked strangers, one is a jacket and a white mask with feminine features he was the one who was irritated with me earlier. The other one wore a yellow hoodie and had a black mask with a sad face.

I looked around a bit, there was someone at the door, Toby his tics still there a few noises came from him cracks, ticking of a clock and a few words.

"Hey kid look back at us we got a few questions to ask. Then you get to go to your room here to prepare for a challenge." The feminine mask man said.

I looked confused, question, a new room, challenge?
What the fuck. Are they crazy.

"So what do you know about the C.P.A?" The what?
I did say anything it was confusing.

"Look kid I'm not the most patient of people, and I'm sure as hell not afraid to hurt you to get answers." Something about him saying hurt me sounds very true.

"Well....." his finger started tapping clearly getting mad. "I........" I couldn't speak.

I'm so confused. "That's not a answer kid." Now he started to sound really mad.

"I don't know!" I yelled out in fear, god damit y/n this isn't you, your not a coward or scarfed of a stranger.

"I'm not a huge fan of lies kid what do you know."

"I swear I don't know."

"Fine don't wanna talk that's okay, I guess we'll have to do it the hard way." He got up, then walked up to me.

He then opened the desk in front of me. Once it opened my face went as pale as a ghost.

Clearly he enjoyed it. So he picked a small butterfly knife. I then felt the cold metal on my cheek. "So you going to answer?"

He tilted his head to the side, I couldn't handle, my breath grew heavy again. I then felt a pain on my cheek, a wet red and sticky substance fell from the cut.

It hurt, I wasn't used to pain. "I swear I don't know!" I yelled, god I'm so scared. My head turned to the side.

The pain from the cut hurt worse. He must of slapped me there. I looked back at him his hand now slightly red from the cut on my cheek.

"You know i thought I told you I don't like liars."

~~ location: C. P. A headquarters

"No I want my child back!" I woman yelled she had h/c hair and soft green eyes. She seemed very distressed.

"Look dr.L/n we are trying we sent out two agents to go under cover at the police station. They are trying there best, as your child isn't the only one kidnaped."

The man in front said. There was a meeting being held. The doors open, two people came in detective James and his partner Lilith came.

"Well let's begin......

A/n so if your confused on what this means when Toby is talking its his tics acting up since Tourette'sis not only involves ticking but also verbal ticks words like fuck, shit, flower and more really its a variety of unintentional words to explain it Toby has three different ticks verbal, mental and motor tics, hopes that help with Toby's speaking and thx again for enjoying this story have a great day/night
- viper