That night chp:12

Once the faceless man left, papers were put up. They all had are names on them and what number the cabin would be. At least that's what these psychos told us.

There were a total of 7 cabins. I was in cabin 3 with Jasper and two people I didn't know though they felt familiar.

Then there were two names Mia Julian and Arcades Andrew...... I let the names run though my head....

Arcades is fucking alive and Mia's here. Not to forgot Jaspers here and I ran into him the night I killed Conner out of defence of course. I mean can you blame me, he tried to kill me.

Ya nope I'm cursed I thought to myself, you know if I knew how fucked up my life would be after, a trip to a creepy ass forest. I wouldn't have done it and told the teacher that that dames forest is dangerous.
I mean seriously why did the teacher think it was a good idea.

I was tapped on the shoulder which brought me out of my thoughts. I looked to who it was and it was Jasper.

I never really got much of a look of his face but it loooked a bit girly, he had a scar on his lip. His hair was coffe coloured(mix of light and dark brown) and amber eyes.

"Well looks like we're in a cabin together, with two other people." He said, i nodded showing that I was listening.

We both started to head to the cabins. The forest felt different then a normal forest for some reason. It felt like it had many dark secrets. The moon was bright tonight, it was a full moon by the looks of it.

Once we were both a cabin three. I looked at Jasper and he then opened, There Mia was standing and talking with Arcades. Mia and Arcades both looked to who opened the door. There eyes both showed a shocked look that I was here.

"Reader what the fuck are you doing here!?" Mia yelled. I shrugged me shoulders, she gave a look of 'not helping', but she let it go.

"Ohhhh are you all familiar with each other, that's nice I'm only familiar with are dear friend Reader" Jasper spoke.

Time skip because I'm bored of writing

Finally after a bit of calming done, and introducing Jasper to Mia and Arcades. It took a good thirty minutes but everyone calmed down.

The cabin wasn't to big had to two bunk bed, a small kitchen with a simple wood table that had a few chips in it. As for the living room there was a fire place, a rug and three couch's one three seated one and two single ones.

Overall it was a pretty nice cabin despite being kidnapped.

'Knock
Knock'

Was heard at the front door. Arcades opened it and there stood two of the men at the stage.

One wore a yellow hoodie with the hood up and a ski mask with a stitch I'm frown. The other had a white mask with some female like features on it, he wore a orange yellow mix jacket.

"We come to stop by to give you your bed supplies plus toiletries. Currently there will be no one supervising you but there are some of us roaming around the cabins to make sure you behave. Now you should all head to bed for tonight, all questions will be answered tomorrow."

Was what masked man said, he didn't sound pleased at all with us. We were then handed the stuff and they left.

Time skip again cause I'm lazy and you do whatever you usually at night

Finally now everyone was in bed, it was quiet enough to hear the crickets chirp and the wind to whistle in the trees that wound move every once in a while if it was a strong wind.

I closed my eyes no realizing how tired I was finally I closed my eyes.

(you can choose if you want top or bottom bunk or heck even the floor I don't care and warning blood up ahead)

~Dream land~

Where am I? Huh , oh ya I was kidnapped and now I guess I'm dreaming right?
Y a I'm dreaming
But why does it feel familiar

The trees around me stood tall, it was as if I was tied to one......
I was..
Wait what? I shot up imminently
"Oh your awake, that's not good I didn't want too kill you while your awake." I remember that voice,

No it can't be, Conner why do you have a knife. From what I could see on his face he had a nervous look.
"Man reader I didn't want it to end this way..."

'Then untie me!" I yelled at him.

"No I'm sorry, but I can't. I have to kill everyone in the group. We all are now cursed with the slender sickness, Which isn't good.

At the beginning I had my theory after we went into that forest, But once you asked me about the Slender man I knew we were cursed with the sickness." Conner said, a bit of fear in his voice was shown.

He then raised the knife he had been holding, it had a bright shine under the moon. He mouthed the word sorry.

He then brought it down, but I kicked him if the chest. He instantly fell back, he let go of the knife which fell onto me legs.

I grabbed the knife since my hand were tied by the wrist and at the front, so I could grab it easily. Once in my hand, I tried to cut the rope that tied my hands together.

Once free I stood up. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled at him. Conner had also gotten up, he had another knife.....

We're the fuck he get that? I wondered, but I backed up almost tripped as Conner tried to stab me. "Listen reader were all cursed with the sleder sickness, im doing this to protect us. Why can't you see that?"

Conner was never good at lying from what Mia had told me, so I knew for a fact that Conner was telling the truth.

Conner then continues to try and slice me with his knife. I tried to doge but he got me a few times. I finally tripped since it was bound to happen.

Conner imminently got on me to pin me down knife in air, he then mouths 'I'm sorry'.
But the knife didn't hit me. I knew it wouldn't.

Conner dropped the knife he had to the ground, pain was on his face as he looked at his stomach.

There on if was a knife......

A knife I had stabbed him with...

End of dream

A/n well it's been a long time since I last update this story truth is, is that I haven't had the motivation but now looking at this story again I finally decided to finish this chapter I have been working on for a while now so I do hope you forgive me on not updating for a long time
-viper