VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 1

Kiyeo

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Valentines is lonely
Can you meet me on the rooftop?"

Groaning in annoyance, I put the lilac paper from my admirer back in my locker. Does this day get any worse?

Valentine's Day.

The time when you feel that suffocating lovesick confessions and dates luring in the air. The time when girls scream because of their gifts and guys betting on how many gifts they'll receive this year.

The time when I want the Earth to swallow me because of how cliché this event is. I mean, don't get me wrong, if Valentine's day is important, why didn't they make it a holiday?

"Received another poem from your admirer?" Minhyuk said as he synced his walks with mine. I groaned in reply, "Hey don't be sad, Kiki. At least you got something rather than nothing-"

"No, that is the problem, Min! I'd rather lock myself in my room than to receive a gift this Valentines." I said. "But no! Kihyun forced me out of bed." "What's so bad about attending school on Valentines?" Kihyun has now caught up with us.

I scoffed, "The only bad thing about it is when you have to see cringe people doing grand things to the person they wouldn't get married to."

"Why are you so bitter about it, Kiki? Loosen up a bit, will you?" Kihyun sighed. "Yeah. And it wouldn't kill you if you just be neutral about this occasion." Minhyuk added. "Whatever. All I'm saying is I don't like the concept of this day." I pointed before leaving them and going to my classroom.