VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 11

Changkyun

Exhaling in relief, I lifted the final result of the plushie. "Not bad, not bad." I heard Lucas say from behind. I looked at him as a smile etched on my lips, "Thanks, bro." I said. I then looked back at it, the plushie was still purple, but I added a little bit of touch to remind her that I made it.

I turned to Lucas only to see him giving me a box and wrappers, "It's a gift for your girlfriend, right? Wrap it up. Thank the company later." He said before going back to talk to Wonho. I nodded even though he didn't see it before starting to work.

However, I was cut when my phone vibrated in my pocket. "What?" I asked. "It's done." "Good, you could go prepare for the ball-" Remembering it, I haven't prepared yet for the ball. I ended the call before turning to Wonho. "Wonho, we need to leave now. I still have to attend the ball tonight." I said, interrupting their talk. Wonho turned to me efore sighing. He nodded before turning to Lucas, thanking him, I guess.

"Oh, yes. Thank you, Lucas, for letting me use your workshop." I said. "Don't mention it, make your girlfriend happy." He said as I nodded my head. We then headed out and went to the car.

"Who'll be your date-" "Obviously, Kiki." I told him, "How will you know what color of dress she'll be wearing to pair your polo?" He asked as we drove out the factory. "I know because we both have the same favorite color." I replied as I stared out the window. "Oh, nice." Wonho said.