VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 16 -ending-

Kiyeo

Going inside after putting the plushie in Changkyun's car, we were met with gold and black ribbons and balloons in th auditorium. Remembering earlier when I met Jooheon and Hyungwon, they were carrying boxes full of red. "Hey guys–" Hyungwon greeted, but I cut him off. "Did you really helped the student body with the decorations or helped Kyun with his proposal?" I sked, raising an eyebrow. Hyungwon laughed nervously, "We did lie, but at least it's done." He said. I yawned before nodding.

"Kiki." Someone called. Turning, I saw Hyunwoo walking towards us, "Happy Valentine's Day." He greeted. I smiled as I invited him for a hug.

"You look beautiful in that dress–did your mom made it for you?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh, did you got my gift? I saw you were looking at it–"

"I did and it got ripped." I said guiltily. "What?" His eyes widened. I laughed nervously, "Changkyun ripped it–" "I'm so sorry I did that I thought it's a Valentine's gift for her that I got mad–"

"So the rumors are still up." Hyunwoo said. I nodded. "It's okay. By next year, the rumors will die down since someone's tailing you now." He said before looking at Changkyun. "And by the way you told me the story, Kyun. You're jealous." He continued. Changkyun looked at him before shrugging, a smile on his lips. "Maybe I did." He said before looking at me. I smiled back before turning back to Hyunwoo. "I'll go look for my friends. You guys have fun." He said before leaving us.

"Kiki!" I sighed, hearing this voice that I know too well, "Did Changkyun hurt you earlier." Minhyuk asked. I looked at him, "Did you see my arms wounded?" I asked as I showed him my arms. Minhyuk looked at it before shaking his head, "See. I'm not, so shush–" "But how did it go?" He asked, looking behind me. I also looked only to see Changkyun laughing with Jooheon. "He confessed too." I sighed as a blush crept on my cheeks.

"That he likes you?!" I nodded. "Woah. Good for you, Kiki! Your crush likes you back!" He said as he shook my hand. I smiled at him, "Now announcing this year's Valentine's Day king and queen, may we have Ms. Park to announce it." We heard Mijoo, the student body president said on the microphone, also getting our attention. "Thank you, Mijoo." She said before she pulled an envelope. "This year's Valentine's king and queen are…" She pulled out the white paper inside.

"Im Changkyun and Yoo Kiyeo." She said as the cheers went wild. As expected at what Kihyun told me, my eyes widened before turning at Changkyun, who's now smiling at me. I smiled back before we both walked to the stage. "Speech! Speech! Speech!" We heard the crowd cheered. Changkyun raised his hand as the crowd grow silent. "Thank you for this award. And for even pairing me with Kihyun's beautiful sister." He said and made the participants laugh.

"But anyway, thank you for everyone who chose us to be this year's Valentine's King and Queen." He ended before passing the microphone to me. He smiled encouragingly to me, "Thank you." I said before turning to the crowd. "Uhm… I don't know what to say since Changkyun already said it all. But, yeah. Thank you." I said before giving the microphone back to Ms. Park.

They then put the crowns on our heads. Then a cape came after. "What a cliché type of awarding." I said, making Changkyun laugh. "And now, may we witness the dance of this year's Valentine's Day Ball King and Queen." Ms. Park said as me and Changkyun came down the stage.

The crowd clapped as they made space for their dancefloor. The music started playing. Changkyun breathed nervously, "Hey, you nervous?" I asked him. "Who wouldn't? I'm dancing with an amazing girl."

"Obviously a guy that likes me–and you're the only guy who confessed." I said, laughing. "Okay." He said before pulling me close to him, "H-hey. People might notice."

"Let them. And then we just have to prove to them that this relationship will last long." He said. I chuckled before hugging him tightly.

Sure, this might be an issue tomorrow, but the moment is beautiful to even finish it.

I sighed contentedly as we continued dancing. So this what it feels like to be with your crush.

The world slowly fades as you both danced to your hearts content.

-end-

^v^

So thank you for reading this guys… it may be published 2 days after Valentines, but I hope it was worth reading!!

Also, this is mainly Im Changkyun's fanfiction and MX only helped in this story (even Wonho) so, yeah…

I'm sorry if the book is a bit complicated or something...

Thank you for reading it!!