VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 2

Changkyun

"I don't think we should continue further." I said, lingering my gaze on her. "Wait. You really want to break up with me?" She asked, but I didn't reply.

"On fucking Valentine's Day?" She asked, yet I didn't reply again. "Fine then, I don't care. It's not my problem. At least you pointed out the fact that you are indeed what they call you." She said as she left me by the courtyard of the school.

Sighing, I undid my necktie. "You know you might get violated with your necktie." I heard someone say. Turning, I saw Jooheon walking towards me. "What's with your face?" He asked. I avoided his gaze, "Let me guess. You broke up with Bora." I nodded. "Bro, I know I'm not in the place to talk, but you should stop going around and breaking girls' hearts." He said.

"It tires me."

"Every girl tires you, Kyun. I'm already used to it." Jooheon deadpanned.

I admit that what Jooheon said is true. That I'm a heartbreaker. My relationships with a girl don't last. It only took about 2-3 months before I broke up with them. "So what's the real reason?"

"She's... boring, I guess? She wouldn't pay attention to me-" "That's it? Kyun, what a lame excuse to break up with her." Jooheon laughed.

Sure. Trophy boyfriends are a thing now, Jooheon. If I like them, they'll like me back only because they want me to be called as their boyfriend.

I hate that concept. Call me cliché, but I like a girl who'll return my affection towards them. Jooheon was about to continue when the bell rang. I looked at him, "I'll catch up with you and Hyungwon later." I said as I took my leave.