VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 8

Changkyun

Me and Wonho are now heading towards the address Lucas gave us. We separated earlier, "I never saw you put effort in one of your confessions. Is Kiyeo that important to you?" Wonho asked.

I couldn't keep my lips from smiling as I remember how Kiki just makes my day in school better, "She is." "Well I hope this time you guys will go for years. Don't break up with her." He pointedly said. "I won't–" "We're here." Wonho announced.

I looked outside to see that we're in a factory, "What are we doing here?" I asked. Wonho shrugged before hopping off the car.

Following him, we were met by a guy taller than Wonho, "Lucas." Wonho said as they did a bro handshake. "Happy Valentine's Day." Lucas replied before turning to me, "So you're Changkyun?" I nodded. "You're the one who wants that purple heart-shaped plushie. Why?" He asked as he led us inside the factory. "I ripped–"

"Her future girlfriend's plushie. He didn't know that she was collecting it." Wonho continued for me. "I see." Lucas nodded. "But why did you bring us here?" Wonho asked.

"Well. That purple one is indeed a rare one and since you'll give it to her, why don't you try and customize it? It'll be a sentimental plushie for her if you do so." He suggested. Thinking about it, it is a good idea. "Sure, we could." I shrugged.

Lucas smiled before leading us to a workshop. "We'll do it step-by-step." He smiled before pulling a purple glitter cloth.