VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 5

Changkyun

I stiffly nodded before we watched Minhyuk walk away. "Now, talk." I heard Kiki say, I looked back at her. "Why are you here–"

"I was looking for you–" "Why?" She asked further.

Oh, boy. This is the time that I will swallow my pride for her. "To really apologize. I didn't think that the plushie meant something to yo–"

"Of course, it meant something to me, Changkyun! Other than it's for my collection, it came from my cousin." She said, "I'm sorry–"

She snickered, "You're sorry? Really, Changkyun? After you did that, you're sorry?!" She scoffed. "Unbelievable." She said, as she looked up.

"No. Truth be told, Kiki." I said, nervously gulping, "I like you too."

That made her stop. "I've liked you ever since you first punched me." I said.

Flashback on the time she hit me on the face. No girl would ever do that to me, except for her. She got the courage to do that to me in front of everybody and that made me like her. Ever since then, I can't stop teasing her. I can't stop observing her from afar, what she likes and what she hates. Who are her friends and who were her suitors.

And yes, in conclusion: My past relationships were just a cover-up of what I'm feeling. "I don't believe you, Changkyun–"

"Then let me do something to prove to you that these feelings are genuine." I cut her off. "Please, I'll do anything." I pleaded. This might be the most uncool way, but this is my only chance. "Very funny, Changkyun. Where are the cameras? They could come out–"

"Yoo Kiyeo." I firmly said, making her attention go back to me. "Believe it or not, I like you. Whether you think this is a prank or not, I still like you. Nothing will change, I like you, Yoo Kiyeo." I said finalizing. Kiyeo didn't say anything, "And I'll prove it to you if you let me do one thing for you–"

"One thing?" She finally asked. I nodded, "Fine. Get me a new purple heart plushie. Just like the same plushie you cut." She said,

"That's it?" "Ohoho. Don't get me started, that plushie is rare." She scoffed. "I want it before Valentine's day ends." She whispered to my ear, giving me the shivers. I nodded.

"Good luck looking." She smiled before leaving.

Now how am I supposed to get it before the day ends?