VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 10

Kiyeo

Walking in the boutique, I was met with Monique. "Hello to you two. Welcome!" She greeted me. I smiled politely, "Are there any dresses that could be perfect for tonight's ball?"

"We have. What color-"

"Purple." "When will you get tired of that gloomy color-"

"Hey! You mind your own business and don't include my color in it. If you hate purple, just keep it to yourself, buddy." I said to Kihyun before turning back to Monique. "This way please-"

"And thank you for taking me here, brother. You're really doing your job well." I snickered before leaving him to look for a dress. "What dress are you looking for?" Monique asked as I started to swipe the dresses hanging on the rack. "I want an elegant one though. I know it's not according to my preference, but I feel like I want to do it for tonight." I said.

Monique nodded, "So, you want a long dress-" "But not that long. More of like an ankle length dress." Monique nodded before she started to look for something.

"I almost forgot your mom dropped by to give this. She knows you love this boutique more than her other branches, so she left this here." She said as she pulled out a box. "Monique..." I said as she put the box infront of me. "Open it." She said.

As I opened it, my eyes widened. An off-shoulder mermaid dress. The top was plain lace while the layered skirt of it was accented with small rhinestones. It was also paired with white ankle strap heels. "Oh my gosh." I said, unable to contain my happiness. "She also left your favorite jewelry, just in case you decide to get changed here-" "Yes please. I'll change here." I said as my eyes sparkled with excitedness.