VMFBP [MX]: Chapter 9

Kiyeo

As me and Kihyun walked back, we met Hyungwon and Jooheon carrying boxes full of hearts and flowers. "Hey guys. What are those for?" I asked them. Although me and Changkyun are on each other's tails, I'm still friends with his friends. "Uh..." Jooheon buffered. I looked at him expecting an answer,

"We were... helping the student body to decorate for the Valentine's Day Ball tonight." Hyungwon answered. I nodded before widening my eyes, looking at Kihyun. "That was today?!" I asked. Kihyun rolled his eyes, "Of course it's today, it's freaking Valentine's Day." Kihyun deadpanned, "You were so ignorant about the day that's why I didn't tell you." He continued. "At least you could've told me today's the ball-thanks guys." I said, yet quickly turned to the pair as we left them. The two nodded before quickly leaving.

"At least you could've told me the ball's today because I don't have a dress to use-"

"Why are you so worked up about it? You don't care about the event-" "Sure I'm not, but I care about my grades. If I'm not attending, I might fail my PE class." I said, quickly pulling out my phone. "I reserved an hour appointment at one of mom's boutiques. Take me there, Ki." I told him. "What? How about me-"

"You have more time to prepare if you take me there quickly without complaints-" "Which boutique? You know mom has a lot of boutiques to begin with." He said, cutting me. I laughed for myself before heading to his car.