(3)

"From my crush" Jay said making Heeseung confused.

"What?? No.. Don't tell me?? Is it Jungwon??" Heeseung asked unsurely after thinkung about some time.

"Yes" Jay said and laughed confidently. "What??? Do you even know him??" Heeseung asked being half confused and half angry. "I will know him gradually." Jay said and smiled at Heeseung while older just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever...he won't like you back... Never. Just leave him alone!!" Heeseung said softly to Jay." Hyung, I am not as coward as you!" Jay said and smirked. "What the hell...Who said I am a coward?" Heeseung said being annoyed.

"Let's not talk about it hyung. You have a huge crush on my cousin but you just don't accept it!! " Jay said and laughed."What!!! I am straight." Heeseung said trying to make him believe " I also have female cousins hyung, but you only thought about him...So-" Heeseung cut him off "Shut up!!" He said and started walking away because he knew he messed up. Hee wanted to ask Jay how did he get to know but was afraid!

"Ah.. Hyung you look so cute when you are blushing." Jay whispered and laughed. "So, what are you laughing about??" A hand tapped on his shoulder which made Jay shook. "Ah.. You scared me!" Jay said looking at Sunghoon behind him. "I am sorry...but I haven't seen you laughing like this at college before so I thought about asking!" Sunghoon said with curiosity.

" Leave it.. Did you talk to your mom or want me to talk to her." Jay said being worried about his cousin. "I talked to her already. I am coming with y'all today at Taekwondo classes." Sunghoon said excitedly and punched in the air. "Oh....Okay,we'll go together with Heeseung hyung and Niki"

"Yes..Let's go now!" Sunghoon said taping at Jay's shoulder. "What?" Jay asked confusingly. "What do mean by what?? We came with your car today. I didn't took my motorcycle nor Heeseung hyung brought his car." Sunghoon said thinking that his cousin forgot about it!

"Oh.. I almost forgot!! Where is Niki??" Jay asked "I am here!" A voice came from behind and they turned to look at Niki. " Oh.. So Where is Heeseung hyung??" Sunghoon asked.
" He went towards parking lot.. I think he also forgot about it!!" Jay said and laughed and others looked at him in disbelief.

"Let me call him and inform him that we are going to his house." Sunghoon said and took out his phone from his pocket. " Okay hyung." Niki answer him. "So. I have informed him, he is waiting for us in parking lot. Let's go fast!" Sunghoon said and fished his phone into his pocket.

"OK " other answered and started walking.

---

"Ah. I am tired today!" Sunoo said as he laid down on his bed after changing. "Hey.. Please can you cook ramen for us??" Jungwon asked tiredly to his hyung. "Yes.. Sure Won!" Sunoo stood up quickly and walked towards younger.

"Thanks hyung." He said and faintly smiled."What's wrong with you Jungwon?? Are you tired??" Sunoo asked worriedly. "Hmm. I am kinda tired and feeling sleepy because of dance practice." Jungwon said and yawned.

"Ah.. You are cute!!" Sunoo said and pinched his cheeks. " I can't believe it... You are calling me cute! " Jungwon said in disbelief and laughed and walked downstairs with sunoo. They closed their eyes as they get immersed into the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. They quickly went to the kitchen to look where is it coming from.

"Hey..who wants to eat Ramen?? " Jake said and smiled at the youngers who were looking at him with shine in their eyes. "Hyung... I love you!! " Sunoo said and fakely cried. "I love you so much hyung!!" Jungwon said and hugged Jake. "Ah.. You are literally kids... I love both of you!" Jake said and the trio hugged each other together.