(15)

They all had breakfast together and talked about their clothes with Yeonjun. They were ready to perform in front of the collage.

Everyone came to Jungwon's House to practice before going to their college auditorium. "Hey.. Jay hyung!!" Jungwon said and walked towards Jay. "Hello baby!!" Jay said and hugged him and Jungwon melted in his hug. "Why did you leave before telling me?" Jungwon asked frowning. "I'm Sorry Won." Jay said and smiled. "It's okay Jay hyung. Let's practice!!" He said and everyone took their positions and started dancing on Blessed Cursed!

They all went to college at noon to talk with Yeonjun. "Hello Everyone!! How are you??" Yeonjun asked as he hugged and patted everyone. Soobin was also there with him. "We're great!!" Heeseung answered and smiled. "Try your clothes and let's practice one time on stage!" Yeonjun said while cheering then up.

"WE CAN DO IT!!" Jungwon said as they made a circle. "FIGHTING!!" They all shouted along with Yeonjun. "Make sure to do your best. It doesn't matter if you win or not but you shouldn't have any regrets after this performance. I know you can do it. I know how hard you all worked for this day!!" Soobin said and smiled.

"Thank you so much Soobin hyung!!" They all said and shared a Group hug with Yeonjun and Soobin.

They practiced two to three times because the stage was new for them. Yeonjun helped them with positions and Soobin cheered them. They all had a great bond in some months only. The couple loved the seven boys because they were determined and hardworking. They all were talented.

They were sitting on backstage after practicing. Sunoo cared about the styling with Beomgyu's help who was well known student of their university. "YOU ALL ARE SO HANDSOME!!" He shouted surprisingluly. He started doing makeup and hair with the help of Sunoo.

"Hey. Do you by any chance know Taehyun??Kang Taehyun??" Jay asked when Beomgyu was styling his hair. "Oh... He's my boyfriend. How do you know him??" Beomgyu asked. "Oh....He's my friend!" Jay said and smiled. Jungwon who was sitting next to Jay heard the conversation. He remembered the day when Jay took him for dinner. He remembered his promise to give Jay a treat.

They were ready. After 30 minutes, the host will call their name. They all were relaxing each other. "Don't be nervous, You're going to do a great Job." Yeonjun said reassuring them even though he was nervous. "Calm down Yeonjun hyung!! Everything will be fine!!" Soobin said placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Jay hyung!" Jungwon said as he saw Jay being nervous. He grabbed his hand sitting beside him. "Let's go on a date after this." He said and shyly smiled. "Sure Baby!" Jay said and smiled. They both looked at each other as Jay's nervousness slowly faded.

"I love you Jay hyung!" Jungwon whispered leaning towards Jay. "I love you too!" Jay said and pecked Jungwon's dimple which was noticed by everyone. "We're hear nervous as hell and you both are busy doing romantic stuff!!" Sunghoon said being done. "Let them be. It will probably make them calm. Wanna try??" Heeseung asked making Sunghoon shock. "Wh-" Before he could complete his sentence Heeseung pecked his cheek. "Are you feeling less nervous baby!" Heeseung said and smiled. Sunghoon smiled seeing him smile. "I think I am more nervous now!!" Sunghoon said and stood up trying to cool down.

Jake saw everything but he was adoring them both. Actually, he was jealous but with who he didn't knew. He was just blankly staring at hee. Heeseung noticed Jake and walked towards him who was sitting on the different side of the room. "Jake!" He called him to get his attention. Jake looked at him and smiled. "I want to talk to you after the performance!" Heeseung said and smiled. "Sure!" Jake said and smiled. Heeseung sat beside Jake and grabbed his hand. Sunghoon was outside the room. He was talking with soobin about something.