(7)

Jungwon went to his room and got changed into the comfortable clothes.
He was feeling so sleepy. But his phone buzzed fading his sleepiness.

Jay_Park

Hii Baby Won!!

Jungwon rolled his eyes at the message.

I am not a baby!
Hii, bye goodnight

You're a baby!
My baby
I think you're tired.
Good night love <3

Stop calling me by sweet names or else I'll block you. 😀🔪
From my life!!

Ohh.. I am scared.
😲🤡.

Whatever,Bye.

Bye baby <3

Jungwon sighed and closed his phone. 'Jay is so clingy!' He thought and tried to sleep again.

"Goodnight Won!" Jake said as he was passing by his room which he does everyday. "Good night Hyung!" He said and finally drifted to his dream land.

Jake and sunoo also slept as they were so tired today.

---
Next Morning ~

"WAKE UP WONNIE OR ELSE WE'LL BE LATE!" Sunoo shouted wearing his tie . "What time is it??" Jungwon asked still half asleep. "IT'S ALREADY 7:15!" Sunoo walked downstairs to eat his breakfast. Jungwon groaned and took a bath as fast as possible. He changed into his uniform and walked down.

"Can't you wake me up earlier?" Jungwon sat down and started eating his breakfast as fast as he can. "Slow down or else youll choke!" Jake said who was using his phone. "Why did you not wake us early?" Sunoo asked jake who kept his phone down and smiled at the two who was eating their food in hurry.

"I am Sorry. I also woke up late!" Jake said and saw Jungwon who wasn't wearing a tie." Hey.. Your tie??" Jake asked and jungwon checked his tie but didn't found it. "I FORGET IT. It's on my table." Jungwon said and continued eating. "I'll bring it!" Jake said and walked upstairs. "PLEASE BRING MY LIP BALM TOO!" Sunoo shouted and Jake answered "SURE!"

Jake came into Jungwon's room to get his tie. He found Jungwon's phone on his bed. He took tie and phone and took Sunoo's lipbalm. "You also forget your phone." Jake said and placed the phone on table and helped Won to wore the tie. "Thanks jake hyung" Won said and smiled at his hyung.

"Ahh.. You're such a kid!" Jake said and wiped his mouth which has milk over his mouth and won giggled. "You looked like a kitten who just drank the milk!" Sunoo said and all of them laughed. "Let's go now!" Jungwon said and all of them went towards the bus stop.

"Hey " Sunghoon said to the trio. "Ohh hello Do you live nearby??" Sunoo asked."Yes.. I live four blocks away from there" Sunghoon said and smiled at the trio. " But, We never saw you before here!!" Jungwon asked confusingly. "Um.. I mostly stay at Heeseung hyung place so that's why!" Sunghoon said smiling. "Ohh!" Jake said and faintly smiled.

Sunghoon noticed it. "Whats wrong Jake?? It's not like we're dating. He is like my older brother."He approached Jake and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Oh. nothing's wrong!" Jake looked at him and smiled.