(4)

After four friends left. Jungwon went to his Jake hyung to check what was he doing. He was teaching for an hour. "Hey Hyung!" He says and laid beside Jake to wake him up. He wasn't sleeping though. He was just laid down with his eyes closed.

"Hey Won, are you free now??" He asked and sit on his bed Jungwon coping him. "Yes hyung! Are you not feeling well??" Jungwon asked being worried for his hyung. He knows Jake always had smile on his face but now he was looking sad or he can say lost somewhere.

"I am fine Won!" Jake said and smiled, Jungwon knew that it was fake."OK hyung, I know you are not fine but I don't wanna force you, just know that I am here for you!" Jungwon said and smiled. His words touched the older's heart and he hugged Jungwon.

"I know Jungwon, thanks!" He said during hug and Jungwon patted his back. "Now.. Tell me what's wrong??" Jungwon pulled away from hug and asked seriously." Ah..i.. Won.. I don't know!" Jake said and Jungwon looked at him confused. "What's the matter Jake hyung??" Jungwon said wanting to comfort his hyung.

"Um.. I know you don't believe in love but I think I have crush on Heeseung hyung and when he said that he likes someone else I felt hurt! It ended before it even started!!" Jake said and laughed making Jungwon think about a second or two.

"Oh.. I understand, Kinda!! It's okay to like someone hyung. I don't know anything about Heeseung hyung but I am sure that he is single..so, you still have the chance! " Jungwon said and winked cutely.

"Oh.. Really??" Jake said as his face shined brightly thinking that he had a chance... But he don't know how to use the chance.

"Hmm.." Jungwon said with a smile. "But how can I made him fall for him? " Jake almost whispered but Jungwon heard him. "Sunoo hyung can help you I guess." Jungwon said and smiled. "Thanks Jungwon!" Jake hugged him again. He was still in his Taekwondo dress.

"Your welcome hyung. I gotta to!! " Jungwon said and walked out of Jake room but stopped! "Where??" Jake asked not being protective just out of curiosity. "To Shower hyung! " Jungwon said and laughed "Oh.. Okay! " Jake said and laughed.

Jungwon showered and went to his room to complete his assignment he had to submit Tommorow. He completed it in 30 minutes and took his phone to pass some of his time.
He laid on his bed using phone.

Jay_Park requested to follow you on instagram.

Accept
Follow back

He saw Jay's request and accept it after thinking sometime but he thought it's nothing wrong but he doesn't know he was wrong!!

Jay_Park

Hello Won<3
How are you??

Hello Jay hyung.
I am fine. Wbu?

I miss you (╥_╥)♥

You just left before an hour!!
^_^

I know but I want to spend my each second with you!! ❤

Jake hyung is calling me.
I'll talk to you later hyung. Bye

Bye Won<3

Jungwon didn't like the way chats were going so he decided to make an excuse. "Ahh...it's annoying!" Jungwon said and sighed. He never fell in love before. He don't want to... He thinks that his love can cause people trouble. He thought that he is cursed to leave his loved one at the end... So he decided to not fall in love.