(16)

"Let's go Jake and hoon!" Heeseung said confusing them but they still agreed. "Okay!" The three of them sat inside Heeseung's car on the backseat. "Where are we going??" Sunghoon asked after sitting inside the car. "My house!" Heeseung answered and started his car. "Wh-y?" Jake asked confusingly. "You'll know after we'll be there!" Heeseung said and smirked after turning towards them. He winked at both of them.

"What's gonna happen now??" Jake whispered in Sunghoon's ear. "No idea Jake." Sunghoon whispered back. They sighed thinking about various things still they were calm because they trusted Heeseung so much. Both of them even loved him. "We're here!" Heeseung said and parked the car at his parking. "Let's go!" He said and opened the back door. He offered his hand to Sunghoon who accept it and got out of the car. He did the same with Jake.

"So... What are we gonna do??" Sunghoon asked as they were walking inside his house. "I want to talk about something important to both of you!" Hee said and opened his bedroom door which was decorated with lights and blankets. Jake and Sunghoon were shocked and nervous looking at it. "What is this???" Sunghoon asked. "Come inside." Hee said and both of them entered the room.

"I-" Jake tried to say something but Heeseung shushed him. "Shh.. Listen to me very carefully." He said and others nodded. "You can sit on the bed!" He said and both of them shyly sat down. Hee sat on the chair in front of them. He took a deep breath and said. "I love you and by that I mean I love both of you. Do you want to try a poly relationship??" He asked nervously closing his eyes afterwards. Jake and Sunghoon looked at each other and then looked at hee in shock.

"Really??" Jake asked suddenly. "Yes. I'm Sorry, you can reject me and just leave me if you want because I know I'm crazy." Hee said and sadly chuckled. "I'm okay with it!" Sunghoon said and smiled at Heeseung. "I loved you for a long period of time but for the sake of our friendship, I tried to move on but I can't! I love you Heeseung hyung and i love you Jake. I fall for you the first time i saw you. I loved your cuteness and pureness. I can't help myself falling for you but my feelings for Heeseung hyung never died."

"Sunghoon-ah!! I love you too!" Heeseung said and hugged him. Jake was so much shocked to say anything because he loved both of them and even had an idea of proposing in the same way hee did but he was so happy that words can't describe it.

"Jake..." Sunghoon said and kept his hand on his shoulder. Jake started crying. "What's wrong Jakey??" Heeseung asked after cupping his face. Sunghoon patted his back softly trying to calm him. "I love both of you so much. I can't believe it's actually happening!!" Jake said between sniffles. "Bub... Don't cry!!" Heeseung said and pecked all over his face. Jake stopped crying and giggled because of the pecks which tickled him.

"Sunghoon...Jake ...I love you!" Heeseung said and kissed their foreheads.

I actually don't have any experience about poly. I have read some stories but they are always sexual so....

---

It's been a year since they all are dating each other. Heeseung graduated from college and started doing a job. He bought his own house where he, Jake and Sunghoon live together happily. Their parents know about their relationship and support them.

Jay asked Jungwon to live with him but Jungwon denied because his house meant a lot to him. Jay started living with Jungwon. They were studying together and Jungwon still teached Taekwondo to kids. Jay payed Jungwon rent even after he denied. He helped him in financial matters.

Sunki are living in Jungwon's mansion. They were inseparable after a year. They all celebrated their first anniversary together because Sunoo insisted them.

Today, it's been a year since Jay and Jungwon started dating. They were meant to be together. They were two pieces of the puzzle that met now.
Jay was preparing the party to surprise won.