(6)

"Okay I'll drop you but first tell me the reason why did you as-" Jay said Jungwon cut him off.

"Jakehyunglikesheeseunghyungnowpleasedropmehome!" Jungwon rapped in front of Jay.

"Ehh?? Can you speak slower??"Jay asked with serious face. "I don't understand any thing!" Jay said furthur. "I'll tell you in your car. Let's go" Jungwon smiled at Jay's confused face. "Ok..but you've to tell me or else I won't let you go out of the car!" Jay said seriously and Jungwon just laughed and nodded.

They both sat in the car. Jungwon's thought about teasing Jay because he likes the expression Jay gives when he is angry. "Hyung..hee hyung is so handsome,how can someone like him be single??" Jungwon said making a thinking face while Jay was starting the car but he stopped and looked at Jungwon with confusing look.

"He already likes someone else." Jay said almost like a Warning. "What about it, it's not like he is dating someone!" Jungwon said and shrugged his shoulder. He glanced at angry Jay and laughed.

"Start the car hyung. I was just messing around. Jake hyung likes Heeseung hyung. I just want to know if Jake hyung still have a chance! " Jungwon said and laughed softly. "Oh.. That's the matter!" Jay understood after a sec. "Yes!" Jungwon said and Jay started the car.

"I thought you like Heeseung hyung." Jay said and laughed. "What if i also do!" Jungwon said and raised his eyebrows. Jay just glanced at him and shift his eyes on the road again. " You don't want your Jake hyung to hurt so even if you have feelings for him, you won't tell him and will try to get over him." Jay said slowly approaches his hand towards Jungwon's to hold it." I'll help you to get over him if you want. I am always here for you!" Jay said smiling still looking in front and hold Jungwon's hand.

"I don't like him. No need to be so considerate." Jungwon said and chuckled. His hands on his lap still interwined with Jay's. Jungwon was feeling something in his stomach because of Jay's words and actions. He started to like it. He likes the warmth of Jay's hands. He don't want to let go. But he was fighting with himself.'it just because the weather is cold' Jungwon thought an excuse to hold Jay's hand.

They reached Jungwon's house. "Here... See you tomorrow!" Jay said and lose the grip on Jungwon's hand. "Bye.. Thanks Jay hyung" Jungwon got out of the car but stopped by the seat belt. He forget to remove it. "Ah.. Let me do it" Jay said and came closer to remove the seat belt. He removed the seat belt and shift his eyes to Jungwon who was staring at him still in the same position.

"You look so pretty this close!" Jay said in low voice. "Thanks!" Jungwon whispered still staring at older. Jay was noticing every part of Jungwon's face while Jungwon did the same "Handsome " Jungwon said unconsciously making Jay chuckled. Jay sit back "Ahem.. Thanks!" Jay said and Jungwon got out of the car cursing himself. His face was red due to embarrassment.

"Ahhhh... What has gotten into me??" Jungwon questioned himself after Jay left. He walked inside where he found his friends sitting on a couch. "Hey.. Won-" Jake tried to say. "I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. IF WE CAME TOGETHER... HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIM!!" Jungwon started giving death stares to his friends.

"I am sorry Won!" Jake said trying to walk towards Jungwon. "Why did you do it??" Jungwon asked calmly but still anger in his voice. " Jay hyung likes you that's why! " Sunoo said and walked away. "YOU BRAT!! COME HERE!! " Jungwon said and followed sunoo. They were running round and round in the house while Jake was watching them.

"Run faster Sunoo, if he caught you! You're dead!" Jake said and laughed. "AHH.. KIDSSS CALM DOWN!" Jake shouted when Sunoo hide behind him and Jungwon tried to get him.

"Are you not tired, because I am won!!" Sunoo said panting. "I am... Let's just sleep!" Jungwon said and three of them sat on the couch. "Good night guys!" Sunoo said and left. "Good night Hyung" Jungwon said "Good night Sun" Jake said and stood up to go to his room.

"Wait.. Hyung!" Jungwon said and grabbed end of his shirt. "Huh??" Jake answered and sat down again. "Listen to me very carefully. I have a great idea!" Jungwon said and laughed at his own idea.

"What is the matter?" Jake asked Jungwon. "Matter is the substance that have mass and occupies space" Jungwon said earning a soft smack on his head. "I am so done with you!" Jake said in disbelief!

"Ahh.. Heeseung hyung" Jungwon said grabbing all his attention "Is single!" Jungwon said and jake smiled. "I know Jungwon-ah!! " Jake said making Jungwon surprised. "Really?? How?? " Jungwon asked " I also know that he likes Sunghoon!" Jake said and smiled sadly. "What!!" Jungwon asked being worried and confused.

"How did you know??" Jungwon asked him. "Sunoo told me about that!!" Jake said. "But hyung... I think you still have a chance. Don't be sad......i think he will like you. Don't be stressed about it I'll help yo-" Jungwon kept assuring him. "Calm down Won!! I am totally okay with it! " Jake said and genuinely smiled. Jungwon hugged his hyung. "Always know that i am here for you hyung!!" Jungwon said in hug. "Thank you so much Jungwon-ah" Jake said and smiled again.

"What did Jay do to you??" Jake asked out of nowhere. "What do you mean?"Jungwon asked as they broke their hug. " Ah.. Don't lie when you came inside you face was all red!" Jake asked teasingly! "What no!" Jungwon said trying to lie. "Yes!"
Jake said.

"It was because I was angry." Jungwon said and sat back." Aye......You were clearly blushing Jungwon-ah!! Why are you lying!" Jake said wiggling his brows. " It's nothing Hyung!" Jungwon said and stood up to go to his room.
"Did you two already kissed or what?" Jake said in surprising voice.

"HYUNG... NO!!" Jungwon said and walked away leaving laughing Jake because of flustered Jungwon.

That's it.. Actually... I am kinda busy in preparing for my bestfriend's birthday...i am sorry ヘ(^_^)ヘ

To be continued ~
Vote down ENGENEAAA!!!