(12)

It's been two months after Jungwon went to Jay's house. He didn't want to ignore the older. They met during dance practice and Taekwondo classes but never alone. Others were noticing their behavior but didn't say anything. They thought they fought about something and will talk again but they were wrong.

"Hey... Won!" Jake said while walking in Jungwon's room at noon. It was weekend so he slept till late. "Jake.. Hyung!" Jungwon said rubbing his eyes. " How are you feeling?" Jake asked and sat on his bed. "I'm good. My tiredness is gone!" Jungwon said and giggled. They practiced for so long yesterday so they all were exhausted.

"That's Good!" Jake said and smiled. Jungwon sit up and hugged Jake. "Won.. I know something's off. What's wrong? You can tell me!" Jake said while rubbing his back. He heard Jungwon crying. He felt his tears on his shirt. "I Don't know Jake hyung!" He said while hugging Jake. "Shhh.. Calm down Won." Jake comforted him and he let all his emotions out while crying. He was trying his hard not to broke down but he did after two months.

"It's about Jay?" Jake asked softly while cupping his face. "Hm" Jungwon said and nodded. "You're so cute,won" Jake said and giggled. "Jay hyung likes me and i think i like him too but as you know about how i lost my boyfriend before..." Jungwon said and cried. "It has nothing related to you Won. He had big disease. He can't live by any chance." Jake said but won cried more.

"But- I... I don't want Jay hyung to get in any trouble....so I was not talking to him for two months now." Jungwon said. "I know Won. But you don't have to think like that. He would be fine. Mee and sunoo are also being with you for years now. We are fine,right?" Jake said and Jungwon nodded.

"So.. Do you think that it's not related to me? Then....I'm not curs-" Jake shushed him. "Don't even think like that! You're loved by all of us!" Jake said and smiled. "Thanks Jake hyung. Thank you so much!" He said and smiled while having teary eyes.

"Now.. Freshen up and come down to have food." Jake said and stood up. "Okay Jake hyung!" Jungwon said cutely making Jake giggled. "Cute!" He said to himself and walked away.

"Hi Jake hyung!" Sunoo suddenly come behind Jake when he was cooking kimchi fried rice. "Ah..You scared me!" Jake said keeping his hand on his chest and sunoo giggled. "I'm sorry. What happened ?? Did you talk to Wonie??" Sunoo asked he was also worried for his friend but went on date with Niki.

"Yes.. He's fine now." Jake said and smiled. "So... How's your first date?" Jake asked teasingly. "Ah.. It wasn't first Jake hyung!" Jungwon said giggling. "It was Won after they are in relationship!!" They said and laughed. Sunoo was shy. Yes.. They are dating now and Niki proposed him. Sunoo obviously said yes.

"So... Did you two kissed already?" Jungwon asked teasingly. "Yah... Stop teasing me." Sunoo said being a tomato. "Ah.. means you did!" Jake said and laughed. "Is he Good Kisser??" Jungwon asked raising his eyebrows. "Yahh... I'm leaving bye!" Sunoo said and went upstairs to his room. Jake and won laughed till their stomachs hurt.

"Its fun to tease Sunoo hyung!" Jungwon said while laughing. "I am glad that you're back won." Jake said and placed a plate of rice infront of Jungwon. "Thanks to you Jake hyung!" He said and smiled. He ate his food happily. He always stayed in his room. He didn't had food together and also started skipping meals. He always stayed quiet. Everyone was worried about him. Heeseung even asked him what's the matter but he always said that he was just tired.

"So... Are you excited for our performance?" Jake asked after eating. "Yes. Jake hyung We're prepared... I think we'll do great job."
Their performance was on Monday. Jungwon was glad that he was feeling well before that!!!

---

"Hey.. Jay. Wake up now" Sunghoon said to Jay who was sleeping in his dorm peacefully. "You didn't let me sleep on my bed. Wake up now....Heeseung hyung called me saying that we are invited in Party tonight!" He said while shaking his shoulder. It was 4 already and Heeseung told them to come at 7 . Jay practiced till late at night. He doesn't want to feel anything rather than exhausted.